WND/Cumberland Soars with Family Series
- Cumberland Lands WND Books. // Publishers Weekly;11/1/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 44, p16
Reports on the partnership agreement between WND Books, the book extension of the WorldNet Daily web site, and Cumberland House in the U.S. Date of effectivity of the agreement; Reasons for the partnership; Amount of Cumberland's revenue.
- Pitkin launches Nashville House. Summer, Bob // Publishers Weekly;6/10/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 24, p31
Announces the return of Ronald E. Pitkin to the Nashville publishing scene as head of a new house, Cumberland House Publishing. The launching of its list in the fall of 1996 of 19 titles, ranging from Stacy Granger's `The Portable Mother' to reprints of two Blackford Oakes novels by William F....
- Breathing Spell? // Time;6/26/1950, Vol. 55 Issue 26, p86
The article reports on the performance of the Dow-Jones Industrial average for the month of June 1950.
- Fastest Growing Companies. // Corridor Business Journal;5/26/2014, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses the top 25 fastest growing companies in the U.S. in 2014 which are chosen based on their growth over a three-year period.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Simpson, Wayne A. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/8/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 18, p11
The author outlines some signs indicating that it is time to sell a business including flat sales for several years, increasing sales but decreasing market share and capital shortage to grow the business.
- Borders Still Bullish On Overseas Growth After Profit Warning. // Book Publishing Report;4/25/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p1
Reports on the continuation of the overseas expansion of U.S.-based book retailer Borders Group Inc., despite its warning that 2005 first quarter revenues would be lower than expected. Decline in the company's stock due to the lower projected earnings per share; Reaffirmation of the earnings...
- Nugent in 2007 - Crocodile Tears Over 'Bad' Language. WILLIAMS, HART // Moderate Voice;2/23/2014, p3
The article discusses regarding the editorial written by American Rock musician Ted Nugent for the periodical "Wall Street" and the reactions as well as criticism of the editorial by several media persons. Topics discussed include the piece of article written by journalist Joe Farah of news...
- Nelson Inks Deal for WND Books Imprint. // Publishers Weekly;6/3/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 22, p14
Deals with the agreement signed by Thomas Nelson Inc. with WorldNetDaily Inc. to create the WND Books imprint. Terms of the agreement; Idea behind the imprint; Titles available for sale on the WorldNetDaily.com site.
- Operation American Hiroshima. Waxman, Lionel // Inside Tucson Business;7/18/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p5
Comments on the claim of Joseph Farah, editor of "WorldNetDaily" about the plan of Al-Qaeda against the U.S. Accounts on the plan called â€œAmerican Hiroshima,â€ which involves near simultaneous detonation of nuclear warheards already smuggled across the Mexican border; Reference of...