Guide's New Series Talks TV
- THE BUSINESS OF BEING IDOL. // Hollywood Reporter;5/27/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 19, p54
The article offers information on the business generated by the format of the popular American television show "American Idol." As reported, more than 150 countries in the world have adopted this franchise and has now become a marketing strategy. In Australia the series "Australian Idol" ran for...
- AMERICAN IDOL. // Scholastic Scope;3/21/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p17
The article reports on the popularity of the American reality television show "American Idol," which casts 24 contestants, aged 16-28 years in each season and the fame they get.
- Becoming an American Idol. // Junior Scholastic;5/8/2006, Vol. 108 Issue 18, p5
The article focuses on voting for American Idol, a television program on vocal and personality contest for children in the U.S., which draws the attention of millions of viewers every week.
- AMERICAN IDYLLS. Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;2/14/2003, Issue 695, p12
Features several contestants of the television program 'American Idol 2.'
- EXIT ROWS. Fonseca, Nicholas; Geier, Thom // Entertainment Weekly;9/6/2002, Issue 670, p10
Focuses on several issues surrounding the television program 'American Idol' in the U.S. as of September 2002.
- Back in the Future. Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;10/14/2005, Issue 844/845, p137
Presents information on several television programs in the U.S. that are planning season-premiere dates well past September 2005, including "American Idol."
- american dreamers. // People;12/30/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 27, p114
Updates on what the cast of the television program 'American Idol' have been up to since the contest ended, including Jim Verraros, Nikki McKibbin, Kelly Clarkson, and Ryan Starr.
- False Idols? Miller, Nancy // Entertainment Weekly;3/26/2004, Issue 757, p10
Focuses on issues concerning the 2004 season of the television program "American Idol."
- American Idol. Vary, Adam B. // Entertainment Weekly;1/21/2011, Issue 1138, p71
The article presents a preview of the 2011 season of the reality television program "American Idol" which begins on January 19, 2011.