- Gen Y emerging as key audience for retirement plan professionals. Bridgeford, Lydell C. // Employee Benefit News;Sep2007, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p48
The article assesses the retirement planning needs of the 70 million population of generation Y in the U.S., discussed during the 2007 Society of Professional Asset Managers and Record Keepers conference in Washington, D.C. In contrast to baby boomers, generation Y will be the benefactor of the...
- Bye-Bye Boomers, Welcome Yers. Myron, David // CRM Magazine;Nov2005, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p12
Discusses the retirement of the baby boom generation and the emergence of the generation Y in the U.S. Population of the baby boom generation; Number of U.S. citizens who will start entering retirement age according to the Current Population Survey in 2003; Background on the generation Y.
- Generation Y is just the latest to be talkin' 'bout a revolution. Murray, Iain // Marketing Week;12/6/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 49, p58
The article focuses on the significance of Generation Y on public health in Great Britain. Generation Y was discovered by Emma Reynolds, a cofounder of research business Ask Gen Y. It is described as a restless new generation of business leaders waiting impatiently in the wings and on a...
- Boomers and Millennials: Make Way for the Exponentials. Gold, Stephen // Industry Week/IW;Sep2015, Vol. 264 Issue 7, p8
The article offers information on Exponentials, the generation in the age of exponential technological growth that was never experienced by humans before. Topics discussed include the characteristics of the millennials, data from Pew Research Center which states that no generation has been...
- 'Internet Lead Generation Is Not Just about Generation Y'. Thangavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;10/3/2007 Convention Special Editin, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p44
The article discusses the usage of Internet lead generation in the mortgage industry which depicts that it is not only for the Generation Y group and the other younger people. According to chief executive officer (CEO) of Bellevue Diane Holmstrom, the older prospects should not be discounted,...
- A Booming Economy. Scales, Timothy W. // Journal of Applied Business & Economics;2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p37
The world's first Baby Boomer experienced her 60th birthday. Seventy-six million Americans are following as the United States prepares for what was identified as the society-changing cohort born between 1946 and 1964 heading for the Golden Years. The Baby Boomers generation (1946 - 1964) and the...
- Baby boomers stay safer online than under-30s. // Computer Act!ve;12/9/2015, Issue 464, p7
The article focuses on the 2016 Cybersecurity Insights report by Norton, an antivirus company, which found that millennials are exposed to risk on the internet than baby boomers.
- Young professionals pave their own path to development. Edwards, Jeannie // Journal: American Water Works Association;Aug2010, Vol. 102 Issue 8, p36
What started as an informal effort to provide better technical training for a group of engineers in one office of MWH has blossomed into a companywide effort to engage and develop its young professionals. Nearly two decades after its initial inception, the Young Professionals Group (YPG) is a...
- Millennials to keep business booming. Francese, Peter // Nation's Restaurant News;10/4/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p96
The article offers the author's insights on the role of the generation Y as the next baby boom generation in the U.S.