Cox Chief: Heed the 'Echo Boomers'
- Cox Touts Takeaways From Satellite Services. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/21/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p40
The article reports that Cox Communications Inc. held a conference call about its finances. However, investors were told that it was not a signal that the company was entertaining thoughts of selling stock to the public. According to CEO Patrick Esser, he wanted an opportunity to give investors...
- Millennials to keep business booming. Francese, Peter // Nation's Restaurant News;10/4/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 20, p96
The article offers the author's insights on the role of the generation Y as the next baby boom generation in the U.S.
- Cellphone or TV on desert island? Winter, Allie // RCR Wireless News;12/8/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p8
The article discusses the result of a study conducted by Best Buy Co. Inc. regarding technology use various customers in the U.S. The company conducted a mobile life survey to determine what its wirelss customers want the most. The company's customers include the Generation Xers and, aside from...
- Do You Know Where the Kids Are? Vol. II. Schupak, Hedda T. // JCK;Oct2009, Vol. 180 Issue 10, p39
The article reports on the significance of the millennials as compared to the baby boomers to boost the economy in jewelry industry in the U.S. It states that the move of the millennials to look for fun and funky jewelries can turn an inexpensive jewelry accessory into something precious from...
- Stepping Aside. Quindlen, Anna // Newsweek;5/11/2009, Vol. 153 Issue 19/20, p70
The author reflects upon implications of the baby boom generation for younger employees on the occasion of her final column for the periodical. Baby boomers are the largest generation in U.S., and their continued presence in the workplace can make it difficult for younger workers to advance...
- Opportunities are endless for Millennials. Epperson, Jerry // Furniture/Today;4/18/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p54
The author shares his views on opportunities for Millennial generation provided by Baby Boomers as their parents such as technological education and need for the generation to take advantage of those opportunities.
- A Generational Berlitz Guide. Klee, Miles // Vanity Fair;Apr2012, Issue 620, p166
The article presents the different opinions of the greatest generation, baby boomers, generation X and millennial generation on various issues such as the substantiation of arguments, loneliness and racism.
- Millennials, Boomers & Athletes Drive Functional Food Trends. // Nutraceuticals World;Apr2015, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p16
The article discusses the highlights of the report "Functional Foods: Key Trends and Developments in Ingredients" released by market research publisher Packaged Facts to show the important role of millennials, baby boomers and exercise-conscientious consumers on the popularity of functional foods.
- Don't Market to Gen Y (or Gen X or Boomers, for That Matter). BARANOFF, ROBERT M. // LIMRA's MarketFacts Quarterly;2013, Issue 3, p116
The article offers the author's insights regarding market segmentation with business enterprises and mentions the influence of Generation Y and baby boomers for marketing.