- Strip project adjusts name in settlement. Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/29/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 13, pP13
The article reports that Cosmopolitan, a 2,995-room mixed use development that is under construction in Las Vegas, Nevada has adopted a new name, Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, as well as a new Web site, as part of a settlement with the owner of "Cosmopolitan" magazine.
- Innseason: A New Timeshare Brand. // Lodging Hospitality;11/1/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 15, p34
Announces plans for the InnSeason Resorts South Mountain, a mixed-use development in New Hampshire. Amenities of the facility; Phases of the project.
- FONTAINEBLEAU, WHAT'S REALLY UP WITH YOU? Knightly, Arnold M. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/29/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 52, pP18
The article reports on the opening of Fontainebleau preview center in Las Vegas, Nevada in December 2008. It is stated that officials for the mixed-use development announced its schedule to open in 10 months despite the economic recession. The preview center includes a model of the project,...
- Atlantic/Caribbean. Permenter, Paris; Bigley, John // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Sep/Oct2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p59
The article presents information on the meeting facilities in the Atlantic/Caribbean area. Aruba invests $200 million in its tourism product with projects like the addition of a 10-mile park. The properties of Cable Beach Resorts in the Bahamas are undergoing a capital investment program....
- Four Seasons eyes big project in Seattle's core. Jones, Jeanne Lang // Journal of Business (10756124);10/2/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 20, pB12
Focuses on Four Seasons Hotel & Resorts' plans for a mixed-use hotel development in downtown Seattle, Washington. Construction of a luxury hotel and a mixed-use retail/residential project; Comparison with Four Seasons' similar projects in other U.S. cities.
- Qatari Diar cruises Nile. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/6/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 40, p31
The article talks about the signing of a strategic investment with Khartoum, Sudan, to develop a major tourist and residential resort on the Blue Nile by Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Co. Located on the banks of the river, opposite the presidential palace, the mixed-use development will...
- Sheraton for Adelaide. // Travel Daily;11/13/2015, p3
The article reports on opening of mixed-use luxury hotel Sheraton Adelaide in middle of year 2019 by American hotel and leisure company Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide at O'Connell Street, North Adelaide, S. Aust., and mentions that it will be owned by retail property firm, the Makris Group.
- NEW PLEX PLANNED FOR CINCINNATI SUBURB. // Boxoffice;Jul2006, Vol. 142 Issue 7, p42
The article reports on the plan to construct a new moviehouse complex in the suburban town of Anderson in Ohio. Located just outside Cincinnati, the local community has welcomed news that a new moviehouse will be opening within town limits. The township and developers Victory Real Estate...
- EXTENDING THE EXPERIENCE. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Dec2006 Plan Vegas Supplement, Vol. 25, p12
The article provides information about several luxurious resorts, that meeting and incentive planners need to know, that are located beyond the city limits of Las Vegas, Nevada. Within minutes of the airport, the Strip, there are collection of resorts that offers golf, spas, casinos, meeting...