Another Hit for Northeast Chapter
- FICP ANNUAL CELEBRATES 50 YEARS. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p31
The article offers information on the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners' (FICP) annual conference in November 2007 at the Fairmont Scotsdale Princess in Scottsdale, Arizona. The event was attended by more than 250 planners and 425 hospitality partners. The organization, celebrating its...
- THE FRUGAL PLANNER. Kovaleski, Dave // Association Meetings;Aug2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p16
The article features two U.S.-based association professionals, and the programs they created to help their organizations save siginificantly on meetings. Barbara Dunlavey joined the Biomedical Engineering Society in 2005 and she developed a cost-savings platform involving three stages, discussed...
- Gateway to Excellence. // Religious Conference Manager;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p27
Presents a schedule of activities for the 33rd World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association to be held on January 25 to 28, 2005 in Saint Louis, Missouri. Business operations of different sectors in the hospitality industry; Trips to tourist destinations in...
- MEETINGS NOTES. // Business Travel World;Dec2004, p38
Presents news briefs on the hospitality industry in Europe as of December 2004. Relaunch of the James Watt Center II at Edinburgh's Conference Center in Scotland; Appointment of Jane Evans at the Meetings Industry Association; Launch of Le MÃ©ridien Meetings Plus, a value added offer for...
- Experts advise GDP. // Dairy Industries International;Jul2007, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p9
The article reports on the meeting held by the scientific and communication advisory board of the Global Dairy Platform (GDP) at Chicago, Illinois. The purpose of the meeting is to provide direction on potential scientific research and communication issues that the newly formed GDP will focus on...
- 33rd RCMA World Conference and Exposition. // Religious Conference Manager;Dec2004, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p25
Provides information on the 33rd Religious Conference Management Association World Conference and Exposition to be held in Saint Louis, Missouri in January 2005. Number of expected attendees; Advantages of the event for religious meeting planners; Activities planned for the event.
- ABPCO heads to Old Trafford for conference. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2011, Special section p27
The article offers information on the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers' (ABPCO) annual conference under the theme of "Winning Partnerships," held on January 19-21, 2011 in England.
- RCMA's 33rd World Conference and Exposition. // Religious Conference Manager;Oct2004, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
Previews the 33rd World Conference and Exposition of the Religious Conference Management Association to be held on January 25 to 28, 2005 in Saint Louis, Missouri. Features of the event; Schedule of activities; Details of training activities in meeting planning.
- THE FOUR CONFERENCE ORGANIZERS. // Wire Journal International;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p61
Presents a list of organizers for the Prague 2005 technical conference in Prague, Czech Republic.