Message from the President
- New Look for Educational Forum. Bassett, Michael // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p39
Reports on a new format and sponsorship program for the 2006 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Educational Forum to be held in Greensboro, Georgia in June. Activities planned for the forum by the FICP association, including networking events; Background on the 2006 Forum Design Team.
- Message from Sharon Chapman, Vice President, Education. Chapman, Sharon P. // Insurance Conference Planner;May/Jun2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p31
Presents a message from Insurance Conference Planners Association education vice president Sharon Chapman on issues concerning the educational plans of the association for 2005. Objectives of the activities of the organization; Theme of the Educational Forum of the group in June; Establishment...
- Name Change = Bylaws Revision. // Insurance Conference Planner;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on a possible change in name of the International Conference Planners Association (ICPA) to reflect the evolving nature of insurance and financial services industries. Structure of the bylaws of the association; Importance of the Board Policy Manual to the ICPA; Responsibilities of...
- speaker. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Feb2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p64
Presents tips on how meetings planners can manage and deal with speakers in the United States. Ways in which paid and volunteer speakers can be appreciated; Donation of a percentage of fees of speakers booked at the Heart of America Foundation's Speaking from the Heart program; Sample of speaker...
- 1965-2005: Growth, Change, Innovation. Baraban, Regina // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p21
Presents a timeline of growth, change and innovation in the insurance and financial services meeting professionals industry in the U.S. from 1965 to 2005. Publication of the first "Green Book of Convention Planning"; Number of Insurance Conference Planners Association members who participated...
- ICPA Forges Ahead. // Insurance Conference Planner;May/Jun2005, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p33
Presents an update on issues and events related to the Insurance Conference Planners Association in the U.S. as of May 2005. Approval of a strategic plan by the board of directors of the association; Reasons behind the possible change in the name of the organization; Support of the members of...
- Met's many threads weave together on the Web. George, Mark // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;3/17/97, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p22
States that life insurance companies and the financial services industries have been forced to reevaluate and improve their existing websites. Reason for ungraded websites; Information on MetLife's website; Discussion on other websites.
- OUR MISSION. // Caribbean Business;10/14/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 43, pA4
Focuses on the mission of the Association for Financial Professionals-Puerto Rico. Focus of the mission; Objective of the association; Membership requirements; Benefits for the members.
- job hunting? // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Aug2006, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p27
The article reports that the Society of Incentive & Travel Professionals has established a new job board for incentive professionals at the Web site, www.site-intl.org wherein companies can post available positions at no charge.