Six Secrets of a Successful Program
- What Do Clients Keep from Advisers? Cornfield, Jill // Plan Advisor News;2013, p70
The article discusses the highlights of the study "Client Secrets: What People Don't Tell Their Financial Advisers," released by mutual financial services corporation Securian Financial Group. Findings revealed that health and marital problems are the often kept secrets from advisers. Twenty...
- CLIENTS DON'T TELL FINANCIAL ADVISORS THEIR SECRETS. // Accounting Today;Oct2013, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p17
The article reports that a survey conducted by the Securian Financial Group has revealed that almost a third of consumers who work with financial advisors admit that they have not disclosed critical information that would affect their financial status.
- Poker Face. Britton, Diana // REP.;Oct2013, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p18
The article presents the findings of a survey conducted by Securian Financial Group Inc. in the U.S., which revealed that around one third of clients hide several financial informations about them from their financial advisors.
- Wising Up To The Women's Market. Speece, Preston R. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/20/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 7, p19
The article reports about the inputs that the author got from the "Wishing Up About Retirement: Successful Strategies for Smart Women" seminar developed by the Securian Financial Group. Strategies discussed on how to deal with long term care and disability needs include starting with a solid...
- Advisors Save Time, Learn More With Web-Based Training. Brennan, Michelle // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/22/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 4, p17
The article focuses on Web-based training as an important educational approach for financial advisors. In Securian Financial Group Inc., the idea has been adopted to improve the preparation and quality of education for their students. The financial services company also offered pre-recorded...
- Securian Offers Higher Withdrawal Rates on MyPath Optional Living Benefits. // Insurance Broadcasting;7/29/2014, p1
The article reports on the high joint as well as single withdrawal rates offered by mutual financial services group Securian Financial Group in 2014. Topics covered include details of the firm's MyPath suite and importance to help clients ensure their finances during retirement. Also mentioned...
- A Planner's Cautionary Tale. Bassett, Michael // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p13
The article relates the ordeal of Koleen Roach, director of recognition and conference planning of Saint Paul, Minnesota-based Securian Financial Group, when she subcontracted West Coast Transportation and Events to provide all ground transportation for the bi-annual National Sales Convention in...
- Most CFPs. // On Wall Street;Sep2004 Resource Guide, Vol. 14, p56
Presents a chart of certified financial planners of several independent broker-dealer firms in the U.S. as of 2004. Lincoln Financial Advisors; Waterstone Financial Group; Securian Financial Services.
- Big Gains from Small Business. Mseka, Ayo // Advisor Today;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 107 Issue 6, p56
The article focuses on the study commissioned by Securian Financial Group which concludes that women small-business owners (SBOs) represent a vital part of opportunity for financial advisors. Based on the study, women SBOs are more likely to have annuities and business ownership strategy plans...