- Securian Offers Higher Withdrawal Rates on MyPath Optional Living Benefits. // Insurance Broadcasting;7/29/2014, p1
The article reports on the high joint as well as single withdrawal rates offered by mutual financial services group Securian Financial Group in 2014. Topics covered include details of the firm's MyPath suite and importance to help clients ensure their finances during retirement. Also mentioned...
- Credit Accident & Health. // Best's Review;Nov2008 Guide to Understanding Insu, p38
The article reports on the credit accident and health life insurance in the U.S. The credit accident and health insurance covers a borrower for accidental injury, disability and related health expenses, providing a monthly income. The top life and health insurers in terms of net premium in the...
- Minnesota Mutual Forms Mutual Holding Company. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Nov98, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p18
Reports on the reorganization of Minnesota Mutual Life Insurance Co. into a mutual insurance holding company structure. Details on the reorganization; Advantages of the move.
- TOP GROUP LIFE & DISABILITY INSURERS. // Workforce Management;Aug2004, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p24
Presents the top life and disability insurers in the U.S., as of August 2004. Metlife; Prudential Financial Inc.; Unumprovident Corp.; Minnesota Life Insurance Co.
- Minnesota Life Has Adjustable Life Policy To Provide High Death Benefit For Relatively Low Cost. // Insurance Advocate;4/26/2004, Vol. 115 Issue 16, p46
Reports on the new adjustable life policy by Minnesota Life insurance Co. Development of product to compete with death benefit-focused variable policies; Ideal product for clients who want to provide strong death benefit protection; Basis of all life policies.
- Minnesota Life The Place To Work. // Credit Union Journal;9/3/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 35, pN.PAG
Reports on the inclusion of Minnesota Life Insurance Co. in CityBusiness' 2001 list of Great Places to Work in the Twin Cities.
- Minnesota Mutual goes modular. // Pensions & Investments;9/19/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p44
Reports on the modular participant education program being provided to Minnesota Mutual Life Insurance Co.'s bundled defined contribution plan clients. Features of the program.
- Field Force Inspires Securian's New One-of-a-Kind VUL Policy. // Insurance Broadcasting;7/18/2013, p1
The article offers brief information on the life insurance policy Premier Variable Universal Life (PVUL) from Securian Financial Group Inc.
- Securian Creates Voluntary Employee Benefits Group under Minnesota Life Group Insurance. // Insurance Broadcasting;9/18/2013, p1
The article announces the promotion of Eli Vogen as director of the mutual financial services firm Securian Financial Group Inc.'s voluntary benefits product unit effective September 16, 2013.