Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority Information
- NEW WEBSITE SHOWCASES ALBUQUERQUE. // Worldwide Videotex Update;Jul2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p7
The article reviews the web site from the Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB), available at http://www.itsatrip.org.
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Mar/Apr2006 Supplement, Vol. 42, p4
Focuses on the functions and the services provided by the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) of Nevada to meeting planners. Aspects of coordinating a meeting by which the LVCVA meetings team can assist meeting planners; Variety of services in which the LVCVA sales staff can...
- INNER CIRCLE 2007 Award Winners. // Association Meetings;Aug2007, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p10
The article announces the winners of the 2007 Inner Circle Award for top-rated convention and visitors bureaus, tourist boards, and convention centers chosen by the readers of the publication including the Hilton Anaheim of California, the Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau, and the...
- Newark introduces its new visitors center. Burd, Joshua // njbiz;5/5/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the opening of a visitor center in Newark, New Jersey, which is operated by the Greater Newark Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- Best Convention Bureau. // CEI Asia;Dec2014/Jan2015, p49
The article offers information on several convention bureaus selected by the journal as Best Convention Bureau in Asia. Among the bureaus mentioned include the Singapore Tourism Board (STB) or the Singapore Exhibition & Convention Bureau (SECB), Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) or Meetings &...
- Vacation Planning. LEVEY, RICHARD H. // Chief Marketer (Penton Media, Inc.);Jun/Jul2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p8
The article reports on the initiative of Indiana's South Shore Convention and Visitors Authority to augment its database. The tourism organization refined strategy by killing the print edition of its visitors guide. It moved to electronic-newsletters and a digital guide and boosted its database....
- CVB, GCP READY FOR NEW OFFICES. Soder, Chuck // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p1
The article informs that the Greater Cleveland Partnership and the Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) of Greater Cleveland will open their new offices on June 11, 2007 on the first two floors of the Higbee Building in Cleveland, Ohio. The offices combine for 60,000 square feet. It has been...
- NEW WEBSITE SHOWCASES ALBUQUERQUE. // Online Product News;Jul2007, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the launch of the Web site created by the Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) in New Mexico and Aristotle Interactive. The design features the rich culture and heritage of the area while providing tools for planning a visit to Albuquerque throughout the...
- CONVENTION & VISITOR BUREAUS. // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jul2005 Supplement, p10
Presents several conventions and visitor bureaus in the U.S. Business address; Contact information; Web site available.