More Places for Work and Play
- Ritz-Carlton eyeing Oro Valley for resort. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;07/06/98, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p1
Reports that the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. is eyeing Tucson, Arizona's Oro Valley area for a resort. Features of the only resort to be set in the upper Sonoran Desert environment; Economic impact of the project; Zoning and other regulatory requirements.
- Mega-resort likely to bless Tucson area. // Inside Tucson Business;07/06/98, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p4
Editorial. Supports the establishment by Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. of a resort in Tucson, Arizona's Oro Valley area. Distress among innkeepers over the rise in vacancy rates; Suggestions to boost the rate; Possibility that the resort would attract crowds.
- Mountain Spa project wins approval, financing. Ward, Ken // Las Vegas Business Press;12/14/98, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p13
Reports that the Las Vegas City Council of Las Vegas, Nevada, has approved final plans for a Ritz-Carlton resort proposed by Mountain Spa. Completion of a financing package for residential and golf components' Target clientele.
- Ritz Reserve for Oman. // Travel Daily;3/21/2012, p7
The article reports that the luxury resort brand Reserve of Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. LLC will be launched in Muscat, Oman.
- ARUBA. // Caribbean Update;Jan2014, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p3
The article announces the opening of The Ritz-Carlton Aruba, the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. LLC's sixth luxury resort in the Caribbean & Mexico portfolio located on the island's Palm Beach.
- Reserve brand comes to Puerto Rico's Dorado Beach. Sheivachman, Andrew // Hotel Management (21582122);8/1/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 10, p17
The article presents information on the plans of Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. LLC is open its second Reserve-branded resort on the Caribbean coastline.
- Ritz-Carlton Hotels. // AirGuide Online.com;2/22/2010, p6
The article reports on the plans of Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co. LLC to establish a resort hotel with a 24-hour casino in Aruba.
- Tea and sympathy. Carroll, Laura // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/1/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p23
The article recommends having tea at the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Las Vegas resort in Nevada. The resort offers a weekend tea time Thursdays through Sundays at its Firenze lobby lounge. Every adult is required to pay a $38 admission fee, while the fee for each child is $28. More than 15 flavors of...
- Bright Lights, Big Meetings. // Religious Conference Manager;Feb2010, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p30
review is offered for several hotels that include the Ritz-Carlton in Los Angeles, California, the Loews Miami Beach Hotel and the Westward Look Resort.