Virginia Heads Back Into Session
- TENs demand too high. // International Construction;Dec2007, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p7
The article reports that the requests for funding of Trans European Network (TEN) transport projects between 2007 and 2013 came to more than double the budget available from the European Commission. The Commission has revealed that it received 221 project proposals, requesting funds of â‚¬...
- Sacramento Issues RFP for City's Underwriting Business. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32706, p3
The article reports on the proposals requested by Sacramento, California in an effort to select its underwriting team for the next five years. One of the city's major finance priorities will be to encourage economic development through a nonprofit organization Sacramento Employment and Economic...
- Issues and Challenges of Evaluating Digital Divide Projects. Logan, Keri; Crump, Barbara // Proceedings of the European Conference on Research Methods for B;2012, p222
A requirement of receiving public funding for community based projects is that an independent evaluation be undertaken within a certain time period. Depending on stakeholders' perspectives, the evaluation report is used as an indicator of the worthiness of the project for future funding,...
- D.C. Officials Seeking Bids for Poplar Point Project. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/8/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32687, p6
The article reports on the bids accepted by district officials to develop a 110-acre site Popular Point and that bonds could play a significant role in the project in Washington D.C. The office of Neil Albert, the deputy mayor of economic development, will officially issue a request for...
- Province airs travel review. // Planning (14672073);11/20/2009, Issue 1845, p6
The article reports on the consultation proposals of Northern Ireland Executive for the planning and delivery of public transport in the region.
- Alabama lawmakers question the fairness of Air Force contract. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;2/25/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p28
The article reports on the questioned fairness of the bidding process by Alabama lawmakers following the chances of Northrop Grumman of winning a contentious Air Force refueling aircraft contract.
- Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT): Request for Proposals (RFP) Minnesota Freight Rail Economic Development Study. // Minnesota State Register;10/22/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p634
The article presents information on a notice issued by Minnesota's Department of Transportation regarding the request for proposals (RFP) for Minnesota freight rail economic development study. It informs that the rail road system is a valuable asset for the State of Minnesota and many industries...
- RESPECTING FOUNDATION AND CHARITY AUTONOMY: HOW PUBLIC IS PRIVATE PHILANTHROPY? Brody, Evelyn; Tyler, John // Chicago-Kent Law Review;2010, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p571
Recent years have seen a disturbing increase in legal proposals by the public and government officials to interfere with the governance, missions, strategies, and decision-making of foundations and other charities. Underlying much of these debates is the premise-stated or merely presumed-that...
- State moves on Ras-al Zour North private power tender. Ratcliffe, Verity // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/1/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 40, p16
The article informs that the Partnerships Technical Bureau (PTB) of Kuwait is planning to issue a request for qualification (RFQ) for developers to build an independent water and power project (IWPP) at Al-Zour North.