INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M&A
- Thomson Financial Securities Co. Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;01/17/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p7
Presents a table on mergers and acquisitions of corporations. Summary of United States public merger activity; Information on withdrawn deals; Summary of completed transactions.
- M&A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/5/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 46, p19
Several charts are presented which list data related to global mergers and acquisitions industry wise, ranking of merger and acquisition adviser ranking, and acquisition related lenders.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M &A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/9/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p19
Several charts and graphs are presented that list global target merger and acquisition adviser rankings as of January 3, 2006.
- DEAL-MAKING. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/11/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 41, p36
A chart regarding mergers and acquisitions in several industries Chicago, Illinois is presented including financial service industry, Silicon Valley and media and entertainment.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area 2004 Mergers and Acquisitions. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p62
A chart is presented that lists the largest mergers and acquisitions in Indianapolis as of 2004 ranked by transaction value including Anthem Inc., Simon Property Group Inc., Aearo Corp., Eli Lilly and Co. and Galyan's Trading Co. Inc.
- Mergers & Acquisitions (2007). Neufell, Danielle // njbiz;4/7/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 15, Special section p22
A chart is presented that lists merger and acquisition deals involving New Jersey companies in 2007 including Schering-Plough and Akzo Nobel NV Ingersoll-Rand and Trane Inc., and Toronto-Dominion Bank and Commerce Bancorp Inc.
- Private market activity. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May/Jun94, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p66
Lists the major acquisitions by private companies in 1993. Acquirer; Target; Target industry; Price.
- Average purchase prices in the 10 most active industries. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p50
Presents a chart on average purchase prices in the 10 most active merger and acquisition industries in the United States in 1993.
- M&A Chart May--November. // Public Accounting Report;11/30/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p3
A chart is presented that summarizes acquisition deals among accounting firms that have an effective date through November 2006.
- M&A January 2007. // Public Accounting Report;1/15/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p3
A chart is presented that summarizes acquisition deals among accounting firms that have an effective date through December 2007.