More Evidence That Sellers Hold the Cards
- Welcome to Due Diligence In the 21st Century. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 38, p2
Introduces a series of articles on mergers and acquisitions.
- Volume & Value for U.S. M&A. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p1
Presents data on the volume and value of mergers and acquisitions deals in the U.S. during the period of November 9-15, 2004.
- Why Even a Novice Buyer Should Be Serious About M&A. Sikora, Martin // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p4
The author presents views on the benefits of mergers and acquisitions to companies. The author was approached by the CEO of a midsized privately owned firm to know his input on making an acquisition. There has been an increase in the number of deals in industries and niches during the early 21st...
- DEALS ROUNDUP. // Lawyer;9/18/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p18
The article reports developments related to business deals in Great Britain. Addleshaw Goddard and Trowers & Hamlins have advised on the Â£ 126.1 million sale of the historic Victoria Quarter Arcade in Leeds, England. Baker & McKenzie and Clifford Chance have acted in the sale of technical...
- DEALS COMMENT. // Lawyer;9/18/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p21
The article reports on the economic benefits of the deals for companies in Great Britain. The construction of the new Wembley Stadium will go down in history as on of the most litigious projects ever to take place. Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has confirmed that it is advising regular client...
- Fear Not the Dilutive Deal. Davis, Avram // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p21
The article deals with the need to stress the importance of attention and detail when dealing with dilutive transactions. Traditionally, market watchers view dilutive transactions negatively, but an increasing number of professionals argue that such transactions pose little harm to the long-term...
- dealflow. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p34
Presents a list of key mergers and acquisition deals in the U.S. in October 2004. Companies involved in the acquisition deals; Announcement date of the acquisition; Value of the deal.
- Dealmakers Sprint to Finish a Record Year. Hurley, T. Patrick // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2006, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p6
The article discusses mergers and acquisitions in 2006. Dealmaking activity has hit new highs and looks as though it will continue at this unprecedented pace. ACG Capital Connections has been able to bring together all participants in mid-market dealings. Mid-market deals have been steady in the...
- Negotiate with Just One Buyer (If You're Nuts). // Business Owner;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p2
The article presents the author's insights on the need for a business to negotiate with all the buyers.