- WHO'S NEWS. // Budapest Business Journal;06/10/2002, Vol. 10 Issue 27, p8
Reports on news and developments related to executive selection and promotion in Hungary as of June 10, 2002. Daniel Kolya's appointment as director of Synergon's education business branch; Appointment of Zsuzsanna Matejka as director-general of the National Health Fund; Istvan Bakacs'...
- Career Track. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Oct2002, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the appointment and promotion of several executives in the U.S. as of October 2002. Appointment of George E. Sutton at A. Meyers & Sons Corp.; Selection of George J. Noa Jr. as president of Knight Inc. business unit of IDEX Corp.; Promotion of Douglas M. Baker Jr. at Ecolab Inc.
- People and posts. // People Management;11/16/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 23, p9
Presents various information on the appointment or promotions of executives from different companies/organizations in Great Britain. Promotion of Alan Freemantle at Mitsubishi Electric; Position held by Cherry Mill in Silicon Graphics Computer Systems; Previous job by Llew Aviss.
- People and posts. // People Management;4/3/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p12
Provides information on the appointment and promotions of several human resource managers in Great Britain. Previous position held by Malcolm Beadling; Position given to Ken Gilliver at Churchill Hotelware; Appointment of Peter Harwood at Johnson Security.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // BusinessWest;Sep2002, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p81
focuses on the selection and promotion of executives in Massachusetts as of September 2002.
- ON THE MOVE. // Tire Business;3/31/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 26, p13
Reports on change in profiles of various executives. Appointment of Jack C. Keith as technical representative for the Southwest region; Promotion of original equipment, fleet and truckstop sales manager Kurt Danielson to the post of director of commercial marketing by...
- PEOPLE. // Orange County Business Journal;10/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p20
Presents updates on businesspeople in Orange County, California as of October 22, 2001. Appointment of Jennifer Lange as public relations director of the National Automotive Dealers Association; Hiring of Dennis Edgett by Gillings & Associates and Bryan Lipinski by Haskell & White; Promotions...
- Bankers Move. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;May2010, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p58
The article announces appointments and promotions of several finance professionals in the U.S. including Robert Dreier as director of business development of Bunker Hill Capital, Michael Petrick as global head of The Carlyle Group, and Robert Hyer as managing director of Houlihan Lokey's...
- Correction. // Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide;Sep/Oct2012, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p7
A correction to a photograph which accompanied an obituary for author Henry Van Dyke is presented, which appeared in the July/August 2012 issue.