- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. // Fire Engineering;Jan2007, Vol. 160 Issue 1, p206
The article presents evaluations of several fire engines, including the E-One pumper, the Pierce pumper, and the SMEAL pumper.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Dec2004, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p86
Features fire and rescue trucks delivered to various fire departments in the United States. E-One urban interface truck procured by the fire department of Lunenburg, Massachusetts; Marauder pumper built by Seagrave Fire Apparatus for the fire department of Garden City, New York; North Star 147-4...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Jul2011, Vol. 164 Issue 7, p96
The article features several fire trucks, including one from SVI Trucks, and two from Smeal Fire Apparatus.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;May2009, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p76
The article offers U.S. news briefs related to fire departments development. The Pagosa Fire Department Protection District has received the delivery of four-wheel drive engine that was built on a Spartan Gladiator chassis in Pagosa Spring, Colorado. Vermillion Fire Department bought 105-Smeal...
- SMART SPECS. Cavette, Chris // Fire Chief;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p80
The article presents several ambulances with additional functions and improved safety features specified by many fire departments in the U.S. The dual-function American LaFrance rescue ambulance has served for 13 years in the fire department of Texas City, Texas. Medtec ambulance also worked...
- Texas department to deploy all-Pierce Dash fleet. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/29/2013, p3
The article reports on an order received by custom fire and rescue apparatus manufacturer, Pierce Manufacturing, for a Dash CF 100-foot aerial platform from the Midlothian Fire Department in Texas.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jan2007, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p94
The article reports on the acquisitions of new deliveries by several fire departments around the U.S. The College Station Fire Department of Texas has acquired a 100-foot custom mid-mount ladder platform from American LaFrance. Hatley Fire & Ambulance District of Wisconsin has gotten hold of a...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. MALECKY, JOHN M. // Fire Engineering;Dec2015, Vol. 168 Issue 12, p109
The article offers information on fire safety apparatus deliveries to fire departments including Contender pumper from Pierce delivered to Etowah (TN) Fire Department, the pumper from Smeal delivered to Northwest Consolidated Fire District in Kansas, and the interface pumper from Fort Garry.
- DON'T GET TYPECAST. Cavette, Chris // Fire Chief;Feb2004, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p68
Focuses on considerations when purchasing ambulances. Requirements for ambulances purchased by the federal government; Standard for ambulance design in the U.S.; Introduction of ambulance chassis; Ambulance designs to respond to the changing needs of fire service customers; Components and...