50 YEARS BEYOND ALARMS
- Fire Report. Adams, Roy // Grand Saline Sun (TX);10/3/2013, Vol. 118 Issue 40, p6
The article discusses the fire alarm reported to the Fire Department of Grand Saline, Texas on September 25, 2013.
- Fire Report. Adams, Roy // Grand Saline Sun (TX);2/27/2014, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p4
The article presents the fire report of the Fire and Rescue Team in Grand Saline, Texas for February 2014 that details the calls it responded.
- Fire call. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;10/9/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 239, pA3
The article reports that an alarm activation at 290 Hosley Avenue has been responded by the Tupper Lake Volunteer Fire Department in Tupper Lake, New York.
- Fire calls. // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;5/1/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 103, pA3
The article offers several information relates to fire responses in New York in 2010 including the response of the Tupper Lake Volunteer Fire Department to a wildland fire at 30 Lake Simond Road, the response of the department to an alarm activation at the civic center and the response of the...
- The `reality' of alarm-activation response. Shouldis, William // Fire Engineering;Apr96, Vol. 149 Issue 4, p98
Advises fire emergency units on responding to fire alarms. Challenge of conducting an investigation when there is little evidence of fire, smoke or unusual odor; Proactive approach in developing a written policy; Memory device for dealing with fire alarm responses.
- Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service uses Experian's Mosaic. // Fire Safety Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p34
Reports that the Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service (CFRS) has adopted Experian's Mosaic, as part of its integrated risk management plan in England. Use of the postcode-based consumer classification system to predict the level of fire risk of individual households; Objective of the CFRS;...
- TEXAS FOR UPGRADES ALERTING SYSTEM. // Urgent Communications;May2010, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the deployment of Zetron's IP Fire Station Alerting System (IP FSA) at the Sugar Land Fire Department in Texas.
- `Talking walls' warn of fire. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Dec97, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p7
Focuses on a research project by the National Institute of Standards and Technology of Gaithersburg, Maryland, in collaboration with the fire detector industry in the United States, which makes walls capable of indicating fires. Details on an in-wall system; Function and features of the system.
- FIRE PANELS: APPEALING TECH MAKES YOUR JOB EASIER. Hodgson, Karyn // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p99
The article focuses on fire alarm "intelligence" for small facilities, integration, and wireless technology in the United States. It presents an overview of the fire alarm market in the country. The article highlights the technological innovations in fire alarm panels and the changes in the way...