It's About Time
- Permastore admits negligence after Cambridge fall incident. Watson, Kathy // Contract Journal;10/25/2006, Vol. 435 Issue 6598, p42
This article reports on a fine issued to Permastore of Eye, Suffolk for breaching section 3(1) of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. David Baker fell from the roof of a sewage tank under construction at Cowley Road, Cambridge and suffered multiple injuries including those to his vertebrae...
- Office market remains in doldrums. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;7/5/93, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p1
Reports on the decline in the Westchester office market and the resurgence of Fairfield County's commercial market during the second quarter of 1993. County vacancy rates; White Plains; Stamford; Predictions on the Westchester and Fairfield counties; Office absorption figures; Leasing activity...
- Good intentions paved the road to Queens' IDCNY. Slatin, Peter // Crain's New York Business;12/4/95, Vol. 11 Issue 49, p13
Reports that the International Design Center in New York City is up for sale. Building description; Background history; Comments from industry executives.
- Top ranks: Syracuse's largest office buildings. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;1996 Book of Lists, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p74
Presents a chart which shows the largest office buildings in New York State according to total rentable square feet. Name and address; Owner and manager; Rent agency; Quoted rent range; Common area factor; Year built; Number of floors; Largest block of space available; Building amenities; Major...
- Top ranks: Syracuse's largest office buildings. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;1997 Book of Lists, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p70
Lists the largest office buildings in Central New York (CNY) State, as ranked by total rentable area. Total rentable area; Owner; Building manager; Rental agency; Building amenities; Major tenants.
- Top ranks: Syracuse area office buildings. Bilofsky, Sarah // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;2/6/95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, 1995 Book of Lists p24
Ranks the top office buildings in Syracuse, New York according to total rentable square feet. Rank; Building name; Percentage of rentable space leased; Rental agency; Year built; Building characteristics; Major tenants.
- The Hudson Valley's first 'co-working' collaborative office space swarms to Albany. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p13
The article announces the orientation to introduce the BEAHIVE collaborative space for work and community and the schedule to accept members for this space in Albany, New York.
- ABC design: Seminar at IDCNY. // Interior Design;Sep94, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p35
Reports that the Long Island, New York City-based International Design Center will host a full-day seminar on the benefits of teaching children about design. Date of seminar; Producers; City University of New York professor Roger Hart as keynote speaker; Registration fee; Contact information.
- Nassau Crossways tops office complex ranking. R.P. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/08/98, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p8B
Presents a ranking of office buildings and complexes in Long Island, New York, base on total size of office spaces as of June 8, 1998. Agent/owner; Number of floors; Contact information.