- newsmakers. // Packaging Digest;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p63
The article reports career developments involving executives in the packaging industry in the U.S. Dave Bartish was appointed as director of sales for Ampac Flexibles. Tim Cook, Nick Wilson and Paul Irvine are now members of the board of directors of the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute.
- POWER 50. // Out;May2014, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p77
The article features the most influential lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender voices in American culture. These include talk show host Ellen Degeneres whose show broke its own 10-year ratings record in the episode that immediately came after her Academy Awards, Apple chief executive officer Tim...
- They Said It! // Broadcasting & Cable;3/12/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 11, p4
The article presents a quote from Apple Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) Tim Cook concerning the momentum of the next-generation of iPad.
- Apple to open 25 new stores in Greater China in 2 years. // 2.5G-4G;Oct2014, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p12
The article reports on comments by Tim Cook, chief executive officer (CEO) of cell phone manufacturing company Apple, on opening of company stores in Greater China.
- Staying ahead of the curve. // Recruiter;9/29/2010, p5
The article discusses the new role of Tim Cook, head of business innovation of Hays Corp., which is to make sure that the company is ahead of the others when it comes to innovation.
- Conventional Wisdom. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);9/5/2011 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 158 Issue 10, p10
A list of news items in the U.S. is presented, including the occurrence of earthquakes and hurricanes, the appointment of Tim Cook as chief executive officer (CEO) of Apple, and the plan of Condoleeza Rice for Iraq.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi is likely to meet Apple CEO Tim Cook in San Francisco during his US visit. // Telecom Tiger;9/16/2015, p1
The article reports that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi wants to meet chief executive officer Tim Cook of the technology company Apple on his U.S. trip in San Francisco, California in September 2015.
- Tim Cook speaks, reveals Apple's designs on America. // Advertising Age;12/10/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 44, p5
The article discusses an interview with Tim Cook, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of high technology industries firm Apple Inc. published in the periodical "Bloomberg Businessweek" focusing on Cook's comments on product management, tablet computer design and his predecessor Steve Jobs.
- Tim Cook Will Donate Fortune To Charity. // Micro Mart;4/9/2015, Issue 1357, p35
The article looks at the plan of Tim Cook, chief executive officer (CEO) of the American multinational electronics company Apple, to donate most of his wealth to charity, as commented by him in the "Fortune" magazine.