The Rocking Horse Gallery
- Yale University Art Gallery. Liu, Robert K. // Ornament;Summer2001, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p64
Features the art collection at the Yale University Art Gallery in New Haven, Connecticut. Description of jewelry and figurine displays; Collection of Mayan arts in carved hardstones; Details on several clay figurines.
- Toy Stories & Winter Scenes. // Antiques & Collecting Magazine;Dec2003, Vol. 108 Issue 10, p10
Reviews an exhibition of antique toys, which will be presented at the UBS Art Gallery in Manhattan, New York from December 15, 2003 to January 2, 2004.
- Impressive collection of top artists on show. McLaughlin, Catherine // Alberta Sweetgrass;Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p9
Reports the exhibition of paintings and drawings from aboriginal artists at Prairie Art Gallery in Grande Prairie, Alberta. Enumeration of involved artists in the exhibition; Comparison of color between native art and traditional European art; Inclusion of biographies and statements from the...
- New reflections on art. Mason, M.S. // Christian Science Monitor;7/13/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 160, p13
Discusses how art museums are using colored walls, period music, and other display techniques to help create an evocative environment for the paintings and artwork.
- Grand Rapids, culture make headline news. Aylsworth, Karen // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/16/98, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p3
Reports on the success of the `Perugino: Master of the Italian Renaissance' exhibit at the Grand Rapids Art Museum in Grand Rapids, Michigan from November 16, 1997 to February 1, 1998. Number of original works of Peregrino displayed during the exhibit; Number of visitors who went to see the...
- Our nation's colors. Johnson, Mark M. // Arts & Activities;Apr98, Vol. 123 Issue 3, p33
Provides information about the exhibition `Our Nation's Colors: A Celebration of American Painting,' assembled from the Wichita Art Museum. Philosophy of the Impressionist Childe Hassam; American artists who were inspired by nature; Basis of Charles Burchfield's expressive style.
- Arts Briefs. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/9/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p23
The article presents art-related news briefs in Fort Worth, Texas including the opening of an exhibition on Victor Gruen's 1965 plan for the redevelopment of the city of Fort Worth and the announcement of museum director Ron Tyler about the modification of the Amon Carter's name to Amon Carter...
- Membership's Privileges. Tuchman, Phyllis; Freund, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Dec2002, Vol. 156 Issue 5271, p160
Reports on the scheduled art exhibitions in various art museums in the United States.
- Five artists throw spotlight on Valley in San Francisco MOMA. Fujimoto, Deborah Rivera // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/16/2001, Issue 322850, p1
Features the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art in California. Emphasis of the creative artists of the museums; Struggles for local artists in obtaining visibility; Importance of public relations, spaces and art in business.