Illinois Muni Electric Agency to Sell $1 34M for New Plant
- AMP-Ohio Readies 1st Revenue Bond Sale for Coal-Fired Plant. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/4/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32892, p3
The article reports on the $1.2 billion revenue bond sales by the American Municipal Power-Ohio Inc. on June 16, 2008, which will give the company a nearly 25% ownership stake in the new Prairie State Energy Campus Project's coal-fired generation plant in Ohio. A portion of the proceeds from the...
- Missouri Utility to Sell $55M, Mostly BABs, for Coal Plant. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/12/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33165, p4
The article reports on the move of the Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission to sell 55 million dollars of taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) in an effort to finance its 1.4 billion dollar Plum Point coal plant. Proceeds of the bond sale include the completion of the utility's...
- NER300 ends with just â‚¬2bn for renewables. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);May2014, Issue 471, p30
The article reports on the performance of the NER300 sale of the European Union (EU) to raise funds for carbon capture and storage (CCS) and renewable projects as of April 15, 2014. Topics discussed include the sale of 100 million EU emission trading scheme allowances (EUAs), impact of the...
- South Carolina Agency Weighs Timing of $47 Million Santee Cooper Power Deal. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p4
Reports that the South Carolina Public Service Authority is considering whether or not it should move forward with the sale of new-money revenue bonds. Total worth of the deal; Use of the proceeds from the deal to continue the expansion of a coal-fired cross-generating station in Berkeley...
- Energy Northwest Returning To Market With $856 Million. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p30
The article reports on the selling of about 856 million-dollar debt by Washington's utility Energy Northwest. The deal, which was handled by Goldman Sachs & Co., received an AAA rating from Moody's Investors Service Inc., while Fitch Ratings gave the debt an AA-minus rating. The latest rating...
- Section 6. Coal. // Monthly Energy Review;Jan97, p85
Provides data on coal as an energy or power resource in the United States from 1973 to 1996. Coal overview; Coal consumption by end-use sector; End of period coal stocks; Definition of terms used in data presentation; Sources of data.
- The world 's largest dry - cooled, coal - fired power station. // Coal International;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 258 Issue 2, p46
The article reports on the 4,800 mega watts Eskom Medupi coal-fired power station which is the world's largest dry-cooled, coal-fired power station and will operate in 2012 in Limpopo Province, South Africa.
- Unit meets ever-tighter restrictions on plants in Florida. // Power;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p50
Profiles the Stanton Energy Center in Orlando, Florida. Ultimate generating capacity of the unit; Unit 2 as the state's cleanest coal-fired unit; Federal requirements for air quality that have to be met by the unit; Start of commercial operation of the unit; True zero discharge.
- PROCESS OPTIMIZING OFFERS PERFORMANCE BOOST WITHOUT MAJOR CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS. // Power Engineering;Feb2003, Vol. 107 Issue 2, p17
Describes the process optimization upgrade at Lower Colorado River Authority's lignite-fired Fayette Power Project in Texas. Features of the Connoisseur Performance Optimization Modeling System; Evaluation of the Connoisseur's performance; Goals for the completion of the project.