- Surabaya announcement in "a couple of months". // Duty-Free News International;Mar2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the renovation of the Surabaya Juanda International commercial terminal one in Indonesia and will start to accept tenders once it will be completed.
- Delta's LAX overhaul. // Travel Daily;4/10/2013, p8
The article reports on the redevelopment of Los Angeles International Airport in which work for $229-million renovation of Delta Air Lines' Terminal 5 facility in California has commenced.
- New Terminal Headlines Aviation Construction Saga. Cho, Aileen; Illia, Tony // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/4/2011, Vol. 267 Issue 1, p16
The article reports on a 1.5 billion U.S. dollar renovation project for the Los Angeles International Airport in California. A 1.3-million-square-foot addition to the Tom Bradley International Terminal called Bradley West will be added that will process 4,000 passengers per hour. Demands from...
- SDIA Officials Preparing for Next Renovation. HIRSH, LOU // San Diego Business Journal;6/16/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p3
The article reports that officials of San Diego International Airport (SDIA) are preparing for the next phase of renovating the facility which includes the aging Terminal 1 and 2 and the addition of passenger gates.
- Airport Moves On to Next Big Ticket Items. HIRSH, LOU // San Diego Business Journal;8/24/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p1
The article focuses on the development of the San Diego International Airport in California. Topics discussed include the plan of the airport officials to upgrade Terminal one and two, improve sustainability, and increase security, the views of airport planning director Keith Wilschetz on the...
- Ready for take-off. // Duty-Free News International;Mar2014, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p53
The article focuses on the rebranding project at the Princess Juliana International airport (SXM) in Saint Maarten, Caribbean Area. The airport's managing director Regina LaBega offers details of the expansion project at the airport that includes a new building to better serve private plane...
- Don Muang reopens. // Travel Daily;3/7/2012, p4
The article reports that the flooded national and domestic terminals at Don Muang Airport in Bangkok, Thailand have reopened after four months.
- FARO SIGNS DEVELOPMENT CONTRACT. // Airports International;Aug/Sep2015, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p40
The article reports on the $36.6 million worth of development contract signed by Faro Airport in Portugal to expand and remodel its terminal building.
- SIA selects contractors for projects to upgrade HVAC, garage lighting. Gustafson, Jeanne // Journal of Business (10756124);6/3/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, pA14
The article reports that the Spokane International Airport in Washington has selected contractors Shannon Industrial Contractors Inc. and Aztech Electric Inc. for projects to upgrade heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) and garage lighting.