Results of Competitive Sales
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p40
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. as of November 18, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/24/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32346, p13
The article presents a list of government securities issued in the U.S. including one from the Vermont State Treasurer, State of Florida, and Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32263, p22
Presents a chart depicting negotiated sales of government securities in the U.S. as of November 21, 2005.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32263, p28
Presents a listing of results of negotiated sales of bonds by U.S. states as of November 21, 2005.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32263, p36
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of government securities in Northeastern U.S. as of November 21, 2005.
- Munis Unchanged as Investors Sit Back. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/23/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32492, p2
The article reports on the situation of the U.S. Treasury market as of October 20, 2006. The tax-exempt market was unchanged as investors remained on the sidelines ahead of the Federal Reserve's policy setting meeting which begins October 24. According to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking...
- Heavy New Supply Pushes Longer-Term Indexes Down. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p39
Describes the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of November 17, 2005. Factors that contribute to the underperformance in tax-exempts; Increase in "The Bond Buyer's" one-year note index; Weekly average yield to maturity on "The Bond Buyer" 40-bond municipal bond index.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD CURVES FOR NOV. 10, 2005. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p35
Presents a chart depicting plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the U.S. for November 10, 2005.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p36
Presents charts depicting statistics on the U.S. bond market as of November 15, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market total returns.