Texas Transportation Bonds Win MA from Standard & Poor's
- S&P Places Highway & Transportation Authority on Negative Watch. Serrano, Mariella Perez // Caribbean Business;9/1/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p24
Reports on the negative rating given by Standard and Poor's Corp. credit rating agency to the Puerto Rico Highway and Transportation Authority for various outstanding bonds of the agency with negative implications due to the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico's erosion in credit quality. Potential for...
- San Marcos Upgrade. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;1/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32298, p31
The article reports on the upgrade of the rating assigned on the bonds issued by the San Marcos, California Public Facilities Authority by Standard & Poor's Corp. Factors that contributed to the rating agency's move to revise the rating include the growth of the region's tax revenues and the...
- CALIFORNIA: S&P Reinstates Cerritos' Rating. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32665, p9
The article reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to reinstate its ratings for two series of Cerritos Public Financing Authority bonds in California. The ratings are A-minus for the $93.66 million 2002A bonds and a BBB rating for its $18.33 million 2002B subordinate-lien tax allocation...
- SOUTH DAKOTA: Huron Medical Gets a Lift. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/26/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32843, p9
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has upgraded its long term rating on $7.9 million of outstanding bonds sold for the Huron Regional Medical Centers Inc. to A-minus from BBB-plus in Huron, South Dakota. It states that the bonds were issued through the South Dakota Health and...
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.
- S&P warning fails to shake plans for next Eurobond. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/23/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 25, p22
Reports on the decision of the Lebanese government to push through with its planned international debt issue despite the United States credit ratings agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) to place the sovereign ratings on negative credit watch. Total debt to be issued at a fixed rate; Joint managers...
- Downgrade fails to hurt Santa Ana deal. Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;05/08/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30389, p40
Reports that Standard & Poor's downgraded the $8.1 million of refunding bonds the Santa Ana, California Financing Authority sold for the city's redevelopment agency. Slight impact of the downgrade on the bond's performance; Downgrade of one of the three series of bonds sold on May 6, 1998 for...
- Minnesota Orchestra Credit Stabilizes Post Lockout. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;12/23/2014, p37
The article reports on the stable outlook issued by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for the Minnesota Orchestral Association as of December 23, 2014.
- S&P rates Calif. transportation grant notes. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;10/06/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30741, p6
Reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to $32 million in notes that represent the first short-term issue to be backed solely by future federal, state, and local transportation grants in California.
- Standard & Poor's cuts debt ratings. // Modern Healthcare;4/15/96, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p56
Reports that Standard & Poor Corp. has lowered bond ratings of several companies.