California's Stone & Youngberg Opens New Office in Chicago
- Stone & Youngberg Bankers Move to L.A. Office. Finesto, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports on the relocation of public finance bankers of Stone & Youngberg to Los Angeles, California. Reason behind the relocation; Employees at the new address; Expectations of the firm regarding its Phoenix, Arizona office.
- Stone & Youngberg adds key executives in L.A., Orlando. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;09/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30732, p33
Reports on public finance firm Stone & Youngberg's expansion into Los Angeles, California, and Orlando, Florida. Executives hired by the company as part of the expansion; Bond issues managed by the company as of September 1999.
- Stone & Youngberg moves east to tap Florida development market. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;02/02/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30322, p44
Discloses California-based regional finance bank Stone & Youngberg's plan to open an office in Orlando, Florida to focus on infrastructure financings in the area and other Southeastern states. Services offered by the firm; Increase in the creation of special-tax districts and small-leverage...
- Shelter From The Muni Downturn. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p12
Reports on the plans of San Francisco, California-based municipal bonds firm Stone and Youngberg LLC to expand to New York City. Hopes of Stone and Youngberg to increase its presence in New York City slowly but steadily; Goal of finding markets in which Stone and Youngberg can become a...
- Muni Veteran Lester Lennon Joins Stone & Youngberg's L.A. Office. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p6
Reports that Stone & Youngberg LLC has hired public finance veteran Lester G. Lennon as a managing director in its Los Angeles office in California. Statement of Jim Cervantes, head of public finance at Stone & Youngberg, regarding the significance of Lennon's financial expertise for the firm;...
- Stone & Youngberg Adds Public Finance Vet to New York Office. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32319, p7
The article reports that Stone & Youngberg LLC has hired industry veteran John Muus to join the firm's New York public finance department. Muus is expected to offer enhanced banking expertise to issuers in the West and the Northeast. He was a managing director and regional manager for the...
- Stone & Youngberg Taps Duncan Smith to Lead New York Office. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;2/16/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32321, p6
The article reports on the two executives hired by Stone & Youngberg LLC. The company has hired Duncan Smith from Advest Inc. to run its New York, New York trading and underwriting efforts. The company has also hired John Muus from Sutter Securities Inc. The move represents the company's most...
- The Trading Floor. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p6
Reports business developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of April 2002. Decision of Bear, Stearns & Co. to move headquarters to New York; Relocation of Sidley Austin Brown & Wood's law firm; Expansion plans of Stone & Youngberg in San Diego.
- Office Growth. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the recruitment of employees by Stone and Youngberg in San Francisco, California.