Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.545%, 4.610%
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.025%, 0.070% High Rates. // Bondbuyer.com;11/17/2014, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 0.025% high rate, unchanged from 0.025% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.070% high rate, up from 0.060% the week before.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $7B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p2
The article reports on the selling of a 26-billion dollar discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department for four weeks with an issue date of March 23 to April 20, 2006. The bills will raise 7 billion dollars and will refund 19 billion dollars of maturing bills from which the Federal Reserve...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.435%, 3.570%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Reports on the weekly status of the U.S. Department of Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Decrease in tender rates; Coupon equivalents, price and median bid for the 91- and 182-day bills.
- 6-Day Cash Mgmt Bills Draw 3.450% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury sold eight billion-dollars in six-day cash management bills, dated September 8, 2005 and due September 14, 2005 at a 3.450 percent high tender rate.
- Treasury to Raise Cash With 5-, 10 Years. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will raise new cash by auctioning 13 billion-dollars of five-year notes on September 7, 2005.
- Treasury to Pay Down $4B With 4-Week Bills. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p2
Reports that the U.S. Department of Treasury will sell 10 billion-dollars of four-week discount bills on September 7, 2005.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.900%, 1.400% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/28/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32991, p22
The article reports on the decline of rate of the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Department of Treasury on October 27, 2008, as the three months incurred a 0.900% high rate down from 1.250%, and the six months incurred a 1.400% high rate, down from 1.800%. The price of the 91s was...
- Treasury to Sell $13B 29-Year 11-Month Bonds. // Bond Buyer;6/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34320, p1
The Treasury Department said it will auction $13 billion 29-year, 11-month 3% bonds on June 11.
- Treasury Indexed 10-Year TIPs Go At 0.500% High Yield. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;11/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F346, p1
The article offers information on inflation indexed 9 year 10 months Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS) worth dollar 13 billion issued at 0.500 percent high yield sold by the US Department of Treasury in 2013. It states that the notes, which are dated September 30, 2013 and are due...