Ft. Worth-Area Water District Offers $183M
- Las Vegas Water District Set To Unload $322 Million Refunding. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;4/8/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32107, p1
Reports on the plan of Las Vegas Valley Water District to sell two series of limited-tax, general obligation refunding bonds in Nevada. Effect of the interest rates on major refundings; Availability of savings for issuers looking to refinance debt; Percentage of the net-present-value savings target.
- A fresh look at whether to own bonds or bond funds. Jaffe // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);09/06/99, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p22
Gives advice on investments in the United States. Profit potentials of bonds and bond funds with the increase in interest rates; Changing of bond's fund income over time; Absence of credit risk on United States Treasury bonds.
- International Equity Attracts Investors in August. // Plan Advisor News;2014, p72
The article discusses data which showed an increase in investments in long-term funds in August 2014 as well as demand for bond funds.
- WHAT KIND OF BONDS ARE RIGHT FOR ME? Polyak, Ilana // Money;Sep2002, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p106
Discusses investments in bonds and provides a table of information about a number of major fixed-income categories. Relation of bond prices to interest rates; Difference between bond funds and bonds; Information on treasury bonds, inflation-protected securities, corporate bonds, high-yield...
- Hillsborough County, Fla., Preps Two Deals Totaling $99.6M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/27/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32347, p40
The article reports on the valuation of the two current refunding deals in Hillsborough County, Florida. This two separate offerings had consisted of 58.3 million dollars of capital improvement non-advertisement valorem refunding revenue bonds, Series 2006, and 41.3 million dollars of capital...
- Bond ambition. // Money Marketing;4/21/2005, p57
Features the Sterling Bond Fund in Great Britain. Type; Aim; Minimum investment.
- Case study: The danger of breaching investment bond income rules. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);3/28/2013, p56
The article presents a case study of a British family to illustrate the danger posed by breaching investment bond income rules. It is noted that the family invested in a life insurance bond through the sale proceeds of their previous house. It is mentioned that the family paid the bank loan by...
- Balance risk through knowledge: Tyndall. Rich, Sara // Money Management;11/23/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p12
The article focuses on the risks associated with investing in non-government bonds in Australia. According to a newly released Tyndall research, non-government bonds outstanding have increased more than ten-fold in the past 10 years, and with the ongoing growth of funds from superannuation the...
- Bond Funds. Manson, Derek // Money;Jun2003, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p150
Presents three-year performance rankings for bond funds as of June 2003.