Municipal Bond Activities
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p6
The article presents a calendar of events in February to June 2006 concerning U.S. municipal bonds. The Council of Development Finance Agencies will host its 2006 Advanced Bond Finance Course in Washington, D.C. The Financial Markets Association will host its 2006 Securities Compliance Seminar...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p7
The article presents a calendar of municipal bond activities in the United States from August to November 2006. Standard & Poor's will hold a panel discussion on Current Trends in the Midwest Economy in Chicago, Illinois on August 10. The Bond Buyer will host its first Tourism as Economic...
- TBMA Adopts 10 Voluntary Guidelines to Cover Conflicts of Interest. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p36
Reports on the Bond Market Association's adoption of voluntary guidelines or principles to help its member firms to avoid conflicts of interests arising from fixed-income research activities. Recommendation that firms limit their personal trading activity; Remarks of Bond Market Association...
- Upcoming Events. // Private Placement Letter;11/1/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 42, p2
The article presents information about congresses and conventions to be held by fixed-income securities firms. On November 3, 2004, UBS will be hosting a London CDO Conference at the UBS Conference Center in London, England. On December 8, 2004, the Bond Market Association and the Securities...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p7
Presents a calendar of events that lists several congresses and conventions regarding municipal bond activities in the U.S.
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p36
Reports on municipal bond activities in the United States. Development bond finance course; Conferences of several associations; Municipal bond credit analysis seminar.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33119, p7
A calendar of events for the U.S. area on June 3-8, 2009 is presented which includes conferences titled "Mid-Atlantic Women's Public Forum," "higher Education Credit Trends,' and "Municipal Bond Summit."
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;4/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32121, p32
The article presents information about the municipal bond activities for the period April 29-June 24, 2005. The Municipal Forum of New York will host a luncheon at the Union League Club in Manhattan, New York. The California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission presents "Variable Rate...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;6/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32145, p6
This article focuses on municipal bond activities. Some of the activities are: The Municipal Analysts Group of New York will holds its final luncheon of the 2004-05 season at the Downtown Association in New York City on June 10; The Bond Club of Virginia will host a joint meeting with the...