Chicago Fed Index Grows To 0.32 in February
- Rising estimates boost stocks. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/21/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 34, p1
The article provides information about the Quadrix Earnings Estimates score in the U.S. The score is based on a backtest of stock returns in the 18 rolling 12-month periods since February 2004. The top 20 percent of companies in the S&P 1500 Index as measured by the Earnings Estimates score...
- Textile Barometers. // Textile World;Oct2004, Vol. 154 Issue 10, p19
The paper provides information on textile and economic indicators in the United States as of October 2004. These include: textile mill employment, mill product employment, textile mill production workers, mill product production workers, textile mill weekly earnings, manufacturers' textile mill...
- Market Index. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/20/99, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p23
Presents charts and graphs reflecting economic indicators in the United States as of the week of December 20, 1999. Dow Jones Index; Standard & Poor's Index; Bond Index.
- MARKET COMMENTARY. // Dow Theory Forecasts;7/3/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 27, p3
The article comments on the poor performance of the stock market in the U.S. in June 2006. The performance of stock indexes have been affected by concerns regarding inflation, interest rates and corporate earnings. Corporate earnings and the level of interest rates are expected direct the stock...
- Stock Watch. // Resource Recycling;Feb2009, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p10
The article examines the performance of the stock market of the U.S. in 2008. During the year 2008, it is claimed that the Dow Jones Industrial, the Standard & Poor's 500 Index, and the NASDAQ Composite Index have dropped to 33 percent, 38.5 percent and 40.5 percent, respectively, due to the...
- U.S. services activity. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/28/2014, pA02
U.S. services activity accelerated in May, according to Markit's PMI services flash reading. The index rose 4.2 points to 58.4, much stronger growth than expected.
- DOW POWER. Stein, Lisa // U.S. News & World Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 135 Issue 22, p16
Reports that the Dow Jones industrial average closed above 10,000 for the first time in 18 months. Factors contributing to investor confidence, including brisk consumer spending and word from the Federal Reserve that it does not plan to raise interest rates; How most signals point to steady...
- Minnesota Economic Indicators. Senf, Dave // Minnesota Employment Review;Nov2010, p14
The article discusses economic indicators of Minnesota that helped in economic growth in October 2010. It further mentions that the Minnesota index gained a rise compared to the national increase which proved that Minnesota' economy is even stronger than the nation's. It also focuses on the...
- WINNERS AND LOSERS. // Caribbean Business;2/10/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p14
Presents a chart depicting the weekly performance of stocks in Puerto Rico.