PACHYPHYTUM BREVIFOLIUM ROSE (CRASSULACEAE) A UN SIGLO DE SU DESCUBRIMIENTO Y PACHYPHYTUM GARCIAE, UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DEL CENTRO DE MEXICO
- Two new species of Neoperla (Plecoptera, Perlidae) from China. Li Wei-Hai; Wang Guo-Quan; Qin Xue-Feng // ZooKeys;
Two species of the genus Neoperla from China are described as new: Neoperla furcostyla sp. n., and N. similidella sp. n. The new species are compared to similar taxa.
- A revision of the Australian species of Eclipta (Asteraceae: Ecliptinae), with discussion of extra-Australian taxa. Orchard, Anthony E.; Cross, Edward W. // Nuytsia;2013, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p43
Orchard, A.E. & Cross, E.W. A revision of the Australian species of Eclipta (Asteraceae: Ecliptinae), with discussion of extra-Australian taxa. Nuytsia 23: 43-62 (2013). The genus Eclipta L., of six species, is native to South America and Australia, with one species, E. prostrata (L.) L., a...
- Rose Hips: The Harvest Festival. Flores, Alice // American Nurseryman;5/15/2002, Vol. 195 Issue 10, p24
Features the hip-bearing roses. Production of late-season blooms; Enhancement of dramatic effect; Variation of the species.
- DOS NUEVOS TAXA DE BURSERA (BURSERACEAE) DE BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR, Mï¿½XICO. de la Luz, Jos� Luis Le�n; P�rez-Navarro, Jos� Juan // Acta Botanica Mexicana;abr2010, Issue 91, p37
We describe and illustrate two new taxa of Bursera from the Cape Region in the southern sector of the Baja California Peninsula, Mexico. One is named B. littoralis and the other B. rupicola. The former is morphologically related to B. filicifolia and B. laxiflora of the southern peninsula and...
- A New Name of Bolbitis from China. Wang Faguo; Iwatsuki, Kunio; Xing Fuwu // American Fern Journal;Apr-Jun2008, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p96
The article focuses on the new proposed name for Bolbitis from China. It states that during the preparation of the account of Bolbitidaceae for the flora of China, it was observed that a species name, Bolbitis yunnanensis, used in some earlier treatments is based on an illegitimate combination....
- TAXONOMIC AND NOMENCLATURAL STATUS OF THE MEXICAN SPECIES IN THE TILLANDSIA VIRIDIFLORA COMPLEX (BROMELIACEAE). Kr�mer, Thorsten; Espejo-Serna, Adolfo; L�pez-Ferrari, Ana Rosa; Ehlers, Renate; Lautner, J�rgen // Acta Botanica Mexicana;abr2012, Issue 99, p1
Based on a systematic study of the Mexican species in the Tillandsia viridiflora complex, the taxonomic and nomenclatural status of these species is clarified. The former synonym T. macropetala is reestablished as a species. An identification key for the complex species (T. grandis, T....
- The Genus Platygramme in North America. Tripp, Erin A.; Lendemer, James C. // Castanea;Sep2010, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p388
Three species of Platygramme in North America (north of Mexico) are treated, two of which are newly reported for the continent (P. pachnodes and P. praestans). The new combination Platygramme pachnodes is proposed for Phaeographina pachnodes (basionym Graphis pachnodes).
- HYDROCOTYLE VERTICILLATA THUNB. (APIACEAE) - A NEW ANGIOSPERMIC RECORD FOR BANGLADESH. KHATUN, B. M. REZIA; RAHMAN, OLIUR; SULTANA, SYEDA SHARMEEN // Bangladesh Journal of Plant Taxonomy;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p105
The article focuses on Hydrocotyle (H.) verticillata, which was identified from a specimen gathered from Azimpur in Dhaka, Bangladesh. It states that Hydrocotyle verticillata has verticillate inflorescence, longer petiole, larger leaflets as compared to H. sibthorpioides Lam. It presents a...
- Four new species of Astroloma (Ericaceae: Styphelioideae: Styphelieae) from Western Australia. Hislop, Michael; Wilson, Annette J. G.; Puente-Lelièvre, Caroline // Nuytsia;2013, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p23
Hislop, M., Wilson, A.J.G. & Puente-LeliÃ¨vre, C. Four new species of Astroloma (Ericaceae: Styphelioideae: Styphelieae) from Western Australia. Nuytsia 23: 23-42 (2013). Four new species of Astroloma R.Br. s. str. (A. acervatum Hislop & A.J.G.Wilson, A. chloranthum Hislop & A.J.G.Wilson, A....