ESPECIES DE MACROMICETOS CITADAS DE MEXICO IX. ASCOMYCETES, PARTE III: 1983-1996
- KOPROFILINIAI PIRENOMICETAI IR LOKULOASKOMICETAI LIETUVOJE. SPORORMIELLA IR PREUSSIA GENTYS. Treigiene, Auša // Botanica Lithuanica;2004 Supplement 6, Vol. 10, p77
Eighteen species of coprophilous ascomycetes new for Lithuania are briefly described and illustrated: 16 species of the Sporormiella and 2 of the Preussia genera of the order Dothidiales. The key to Lithuanian species of the two genera is presented.
- Diversity of Savoryella jones and eaton from north Maharashtra. Patil, S. Y.; Borse, B. D. // Journal of Ecobiotechnology;Nov2011, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p25
The present paper deals with three species of ascomycetous genus Savoryella viz. Savoryella fusiformis Ho, Hyde and Hodgkiss, Savoryella grandispora Hyde and Savoryella limnetica Chang and Hsieh were collected from the submerged wood samples from the various water bodies in North Maharashtra...
- Lignicolous marine fungi from Mar del Plata (Buenos Aires Province, Argentina). I. Peña, Nora I.; Arambarri, Angélica M.; Negri, Rubén M. // Darwiniana;1996, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p267
This is the first contribution to the knowledge of the lignicolous marine fungi from Mar del Plata, Argentina. Ten species were collected from submerged wood panels, intertidal wood and driftwood. Seven species of Ascomycotina are described: Ceriosporopsis caduca E.B.G. Jones & Zainal, C. halima...
- Lichen flora of the Murgul district, Artvin, Turkey. Aslan, Ali; Yazici, Kenan; Karagöz, Yalçin // Israel Journal of Plant Sciences;2002, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p77
This study was carried out in the province of Artvin, district of Murgul. A total of 94 species in 41 genera belonging to Ascomycetes were found, two of which are varieties and three are subspecies. Eight of these species are new records for Turkey.
- Yeast interslope divergence in soils and plants of "Evolution Canyon", Lower Nahal Oren, Mount Carmel, Israel. Nagornaya, Swetlana S.; Babich, Tatyana V.; Podgorsky, Valentin S.; Beharav, Alex; Nevo, Eviatar; Wasser, Solomon P. // Israel Journal of Plant Sciences;2003, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p55
This is the first report on yeast species diversity recorded in Israel at the "Evolution Canyon" microsite in Mount Carmel, Israel, subdivided into a xeric, "African", savanna-like south-facing slope, and a mesic, forested, "European" north-facing slope. A total of 25 species belonging to 14...
- PELTIGERALES (ASCOMYCETES LIQUENIZADOS) DEL BOSQUE ALTO ANDINO DEL PARQUE NACIONAL NATURAL TATAMÃ, COLOMBIA. Coca, Luis Fernando; Sanín, David; Posada-Herrera, Juan Mauricio; Sierra-Giraldo, Julio Andrés // BoletÃn CientÃfico Centro de Museos de Historia Natural;ene-jun2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p60
Peltigerales is a segregated order of Lecanorales, contains most of cianoliquenes wealth and diversity is about 1700 species distributed worldwide. However, the diversity of lichen communities in the Neotropics has been poorly sampled, although it exceeds that of temperate regions. Also in the...
- ASCOMATA MICROMORPHOLOGY OF PYRENIDIUM ACTINELLUM S.L. (DACAMPIACEAE, ASCOMYCOTA). PIROGOV, MYKOLA // Modern Phytomorphology;2014, Vol. 5, p275
Unidentified squamulose epilithic lichen infected by lichenicolous fungi was collected on the territory of Uzhanski National Nature Park in 2013. Due to detailed studies of the lichenicolous fungus it appeared to be Pyrenidium actinellum s.l. - species known for Ukraine only from Ternopil...
- New records of lichens and lichenicolous fungi for Russia and the Caucasus. URBANAVICHUS, Gennadii; GABIBOVA, Aminat; ISMAILOV, Aziz // Turkish Journal of Botany;2011, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p291
No abstract available.
- Host specificity among wood-inhabiting pyrenomycetes (Fungi, Ascomycetes) in a wet tropical forest in Puerto Rico Huhndorf, S. M.; Lodge, D. J. // Tropical Ecology;Winter1997, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p307
Pyrenomycetes were collected from wood and bark of decaying logs of 30 tree species and one palm species located in the El Verde ResearchArea of the Luquillo Experimental Forest, Puerto Rico. The objectivewas to gather host specificity information among these fungi to better understand their...