EL BOSQUE TROPICAL CADUCIFOLIO DE LA VERTIENTE SUR DE LA SIERRA DE NANCHITITLA, ESTADO DE MEXICO: LA COMPOSICION Y LA AFINIDAD GEOGRAFICA DE SU FLORA
- On the Distribution of Microcnemum corraloides (Loscos & Pardo) Buen subsp. anatolicum (Chenopodiaceae) Wagenitz in Turkey. Yaprak, Ahmet Emre // Journal of Applied Biological Sciences;Jan2008, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p85
Herewith the distribution of subspecies Microcnemum corraloides (Loscos & Pardo) Buen subsp, anatolicum Wagenitz is given with current records. Its associated plant species and comment on its threat category are given.
- A new species of Rhodospatha (Araceae), with a key to species from the Atlantic Rainforest, Brazil. Temponi, Lívia; Poli, Letícia; Croat, Thomas // Brittonia;Mar2012, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p57
A new species of Araceae, Rhodospatha arborescens, was found in two preservation areas in Minas Gerais state, Brazil, Caratinga Biological Station and Rio Doce State Park, both located in a semideciduous seasonal forest (Interior Atlantic Rainforest). The new species is helophytic and...
- A Note on Ditrichum pusillum (Hedw.) Hampe, (Ditrichaceae, Musci), in Turkey. Guray Uyar; Tamer Keçeli // Turkish Journal of Botany;2004, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p443
Ditrichum pusillurn (Hedw.) Hampe has been collected for the first time from the Western Black Sea region of Turkey. A description of the species is given, along with notes on the ecology and a discussion of the phytogeographic significance. This note will provide better knowledge of the moss...
- Floristic Characteristics of Beyda...i (Malatya). Yildiz, Bayram; Bahçecio&gcaron;lu, Zeliha; Arabaci, Turan // Turkish Journal of Botany;2004, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p391
The floristic characteristics of Beyda&gcaron;i are given and the vascular plant species growing there are documented. Beyda&gcaron;i is situated in the south of Malatya province and is in the Irano-Turanian phytogeographical region. The research was carried out between 1986 and 2000. Two...
- NUEVO REGISTRO DE CESTRUMMORTONIANUM (SOLANACEAE) Y DESCRIPCIÃ“N DE UNA VARIEDAD EN LA VERTIENTE PACÃFICA DE MÃ‰XICO. CUEVAS, RAMÓN; MONTERO, JUAN CARLOS // Acta Botanica Mexicana;abr2011, Issue 95, p37
No abstract available.
- Flora of Kirmir Valley (GÃ¼dÃ¼l, Ankara). Elçi, Burcu Tarikahya; Erik, Sadık // Turkish Journal of Botany;2005, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p435
This paper describes a floristic study on Kirmir valley, between GÃ¼dÃ¼l and YesilÃ¶z district, in Ankara province. The study was carried out during 2000-2003 and 1040 vascular plant specimens were collected. Four hundred and forty-eight wild taxa belonging to 266 genera and 74 families...
- Cystoderma cinnabarinum (Alb. & Schwein.) Fayod, a New Turkish Mycota Record. Sesli, Ertuǧrul // Turkish Journal of Botany;2005, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p463
Cystoderma cinnabarinum (Alb. & Schwein.) Fayod is recorded for the first time from Turkey. A key to the known Turkish species of Cystoderma Fayod is given.
- DIVERSITY RESOURCES, DISTRIBUTION AND PRESENT ECOLOGICAL STATUS OF HERMINIUM R. Br. A LESS KNOWN TERRESTRIAL ORCHID SPECIES OF DARJEELING HIMALAYA OF INDIA. Yonzone, Rajendra; Lama, D.; Bhujel, R. B.; Gogoi, Khyanjeet; Rai, Samuel // Bioscience Discovery: An International Journal of Life Sciences;Jun2012, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p236
The present paper deals botanical description with five Herminium viz., Herminium jaffreyanum, H. lanceum, H. mackinnonii, H. macrophyllum and H. quinquelobum terrestrial Orchid species diversity resources and distribution in Darjeeling Himalaya of India. This attempt is the first step to...
- ARCEUTHOBIUM GILLII AND A. NIGRUM (VISCACEAE) REVISITED: DISTRIBUTION, MORPHOLOGY, AND RDNA-ITS ANALYSIS. Kenaley, Shawn C.; Mathiasen, Robert L. // Journal of the Botanical Research Institute of Texas;2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p311
Additional morphological, phenological, and molecular data were obtained for Arceuthobium gillii and A. nigrum from throughout their geographic distributions in northern Mexico and southern Arizona. Multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA) and discriminant function analysis demonstrated that...