Paperback Nonfiction List Led By Older, Diverse Titles
- NYT Paperback Fiction List Features Host Of New Titles. // Book Publishing Report;10/18/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p7
Reports on the results of the paperback fiction bestseller list of "New York Times." Rank of the publisher Random House Inc. in the list; Total number of titles from Penguin Group USA Inc.; List of books published by Simon & Schuster Inc.
- Random House Controls NYT Paperback Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;12/18/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 49, p7
The article provides information on several paperback nonfiction published by various publishers which have been in the newspaper " The New York Times" paperback nonfiction list. Random House Inc. has 19 titles that have been on the list for 222 weeks. Penguin Group USA Inc. has 12 titles that...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on the list of publishers for paperback nonfiction in 2004 in the U.S. Some of the publishers listed are Random House Inc., Broadway, Three Rivers, Anchor, Vintage, Ballantine, Dell, Knopf, Simon & Schuster, Penguin Group USA Inc., Berkley Plume, Putnam, Dutton,...
- IN THE LOOP... // Book Publishing Report;12/23/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p6
Reports developments related to the publication industry in the U.S. Accounts on the total number of debut novels and short story collections published by Random House publications; Details on the revenue growth earned by Simon & Schuster company; Decision of Perseus Publishing to release the...
- Gaining Converts. Tan, Teri // Publishers Weekly;1/19/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on an increase in the electronic book offerings of some publishing companies in the U.S. Simon & Schuster, whose e-book sales quadrupled in 2008, is adding 5,000 titles to its list, while Random House, recording a 400% year-on-year increase in e-book sales, is doubling its...
- Law to Join S&S Kids; Hinkel Moves Up at RH. // Publishers Weekly;10/6/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 40, p12
Presents an update on personnel changes in the publishing industry in the U.S. as of October 6, 2003. Appointment of Elizabeth Law as associate publisher at Simon & Schuster; Promotion of Nancy Hinkel at Random House.
- Publishers Beat `Love Bug'. Reid, Calvin // Publishers Weekly;5/15/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the impact of computer virus `love bug' on publishing houses. Role of S&S Information technology department in limiting the virus' damage according to S&S spokesperson Adam Rothberg; Actions taken by Random House to clean out the virus.
- Morrow and S&S To Begin PB Lines. // School Library Journal;Aug86, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the launching of paperback lines by William Morrow and Co. and Silmon and Schuster (S and S). Morrow's distribution of Mulberry Books starting fall of 1986; Launching of the Minstrel Books line by the Juvenile Publishing Division of S and S; Target market of the companies' paperback...