Call for Counsel
- Value for money prompts Arts Council to form pane. O'Connor, Joanne // Lawyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p2
The article reports that Arts Council England has unveiled its first formal law firm panel as part of a bid to obtain better service and value for money from its external lawyers. The Arts Council is the national development agency for the arts in England. Pinsent Masons has won the role of...
- New York area's largest law firms. Lopez, Denise // Crain's New York Business;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p16
Ranks law firms in New York State by number of area lawyers. Includes Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom; Shearman & Sterling; Simpson Thacher & Bartlett.
- Economy Propels Firms to Third Year of Gains. Womack, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p34
The article reports on the growth of local law firms in Orange County, California due to the growth of it economy in 2005. Law firms have added three percent to their ranks of attorneys. The gains have been attributed by managing attorneys to surge in mergers and acquisitions, intellectual...
- Law Firms. // Inside Tucson Business;9/5/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p31
Presents a chart depicting the rank of law firms in Tucson, Arizona in terms of the number of local lawyers.
- Largest Las Vegas Law Firms. // Las Vegas Business Press;Book of Lists 2001, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p121
Presents a chart depicting the top law firms in Las Vegas, Nevada as of July 2000. List of leading law firms; Number of local lawyers employed in the establishment; Major clients of the companies.
- Largest Spokane Law Firms. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/2/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 18, pA18
Presents a table depicting the rank of law firms based on the number of lawyers in Spokane, Washington.
- NEW JERSEY'S TOP Law Firms. Gupta, Varsha // njbiz;10/24/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p26
Presents a list of law firms in New Jersey. McCarter & English; Lowenstein Sandler; Pitney Hardin; Connell Foley; Budd Larner.
- Conquering Europe ...and the US. Smith, Nicola // Lawyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 31, pUS6
Presents an update on the business status of U.S. law firms in London, England and Europe as of July 29, 2002. Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft in London; Allen & Overy in London; Acquisition of Baker & McKenzie in Europe. INSETS: US ROUND-UP;US/EUROPEAN MERGERS;US DOMESTIC MERGERS.
- Jack of all trades. Linton, Sarah // Lawyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 31, pUS9
Deals with the expectations sought by clients from employment lawyers working for a U.S. firm in London, England. Qualification requirements; Need to become a start-up business adviser; Knowledge in the U.S. legal system; Other recommendations for employment lawyers.