Call for Counsel
- Value for money prompts Arts Council to form pane. O'Connor, Joanne // Lawyer;4/11/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p2
The article reports that Arts Council England has unveiled its first formal law firm panel as part of a bid to obtain better service and value for money from its external lawyers. The Arts Council is the national development agency for the arts in England. Pinsent Masons has won the role of...
- New York area's largest law firms. Lopez, Denise // Crain's New York Business;2000 Book of Lists, Vol. 15 Issue 52, p16
Ranks law firms in New York State by number of area lawyers. Includes Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom; Shearman & Sterling; Simpson Thacher & Bartlett.
- Economy Propels Firms to Third Year of Gains. Womack, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;1/23/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p34
The article reports on the growth of local law firms in Orange County, California due to the growth of it economy in 2005. Law firms have added three percent to their ranks of attorneys. The gains have been attributed by managing attorneys to surge in mergers and acquisitions, intellectual...
- Law Firms. // Inside Tucson Business;9/5/2005, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p31
Presents a chart depicting the rank of law firms in Tucson, Arizona in terms of the number of local lawyers.
- NEW JERSEY'S TOP Law Firms. Gupta, Varsha // njbiz;10/24/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p26
Presents a list of law firms in New Jersey. McCarter & English; Lowenstein Sandler; Pitney Hardin; Connell Foley; Budd Larner.
- Conquering Europe ...and the US. Smith, Nicola // Lawyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 31, pUS6
Presents an update on the business status of U.S. law firms in London, England and Europe as of July 29, 2002. Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft in London; Allen & Overy in London; Acquisition of Baker & McKenzie in Europe. INSETS: US ROUND-UP;US/EUROPEAN MERGERS;US DOMESTIC MERGERS.
- Founder of KLegal's Polish firm leaves. Rovnick, Naomi // Lawyer;8/5/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p5
Reports on the resignation of Maciej Zielinski, one of the founding partner of the Polish law firm Zielinski Stobnika. Position held by Zielinski at CMS Cameron McKenna Central; Responsibilities of Zielinski; Career background.
- LARGEST LAW FIRM. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/31/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p110
Reports the ranking of law firms according to number of lawyers in Michigan. Executives running the firms; Number of partners and associates; Representative clients of the companies.
- New York area's largest law firms. Lopez, Denise // Crain's New York Business;11/23/98, Vol. 14 Issue 47, p38
Presents information on the largest law firms in the New York Metropolitan Area in 1998. Senior partner; Number of area lawyers and area professional staff; Starting salaries; Biggest gainers.