IMEA's Power Surge
- S&P Assigns BBB Rating to Virginia's MSA-Backed Deal. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p36
The article reports that Standard & Poor's has assigned a preliminary BBB rating with a negative outlook to Virginia's upcoming offering of $428.5 million in tax-exempt bonds backed by future payments from national tobacco companies under the Master Settlement Agreement (MSA), citing an expected...
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.
- Refunding Delay Should Prove Profitable for Florida County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p1
Reports on how a refunding delay should prove profitable for Broward County when it goes to market with a debt rating upgraded to the highest of any county in Florida. Resource recovery revenue bonds; Estimated savings; Upgrade of the bond offering by Standard & Poor's; Rating by Moody's...
- Moody's raises Colo. Water revs to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the bond rating of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p24
Reports on changes in bond market analysts' ratings of different bond issues in the United States as of November 5, 1999. Bond issuers and underwriters; Amount of bonds outstanding in the issue.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p18
Reports on changes in bond ratings in the United States as of March 31, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issue; Factors behind the changes in bond ratings.
- Rating Changes. // Bond Buyer;04/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30875, p18
Reports on changes in the rating of bonds in the United States as of April 20, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issues; Reasons behind the changes in the bond ratings.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;09/01/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30967, p41
No abstract available.