Charity Bill Warnings
- Moody's, S&P Share Concerns, Not Outlook on Ohio's UHHS. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31954, p4
Reports on the rating of Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp. to the University Hospitals Health System (UHHS) in Ohio. Changes in the outlook on UHHS; Effect of the ratings on outstanding debt and revenue bonds; Status of the overall cash of the health system.
- S&P Drops Rating on $70M. in Indiana Hospital Bonds. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32371, p38
The article reports on the decision of the Standard and Poor's Corp. to drop its rating on 70 million dollars of bonds issued through the Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority on behalf of Methodist Hospitals Inc. in Indiana. The agency dropped its rating to A-minus from A-plus to maintain...
- A Hospital's Stability. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p27
Reports on Standard & Poor's revision of North Country Health Services' bond ratings after the Minnesota hospital improved its operating performance in 2004.
- N. Dakota Hospital Downgraded by S & P. // Bond Buyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31768, p2
Reports on the decline in the ratings of the health care revenue bonds for St. Alexius Medical Center by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services in Bismarck, North Dakota.
- S&P Takes Chicago's Mercy Hospital Off Default After Late Payment Made. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/16/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31842, p28
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has removed Chicago, Illinois-based Mercy Hospital and Medical Center's rating on $62 million bonds from the default category after the hospital made good in February 2004 on a principal debt service payment it owed. Outlook to the rating; Financial profile...
- S&P downgrades debt sold by three New Jersey hospitals. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/20/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30751, p4
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded approximately 100 million dollars of outstanding debt for three New Jersey hospitals. Adaptation of New Jersey hospitals to a new rate system; Problems with managed care; State facilities' reluctance to consolidate.
- Northwestern Hosp. Raised To AA+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;04/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30874, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has raised its long-term rating on Illinois Health Facilities Authority's bond issue for Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago.
- S&P Cuts Hillsboro, Ore., HFA Refunding. // Bond Buyer;06/28/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30922, p2
Informs that Standard & Poor's is cutting the rating on Hillsboro, Oregon-based Hospital Facilities Authority's refunding bonds. Factors for the downgrade.
- Hospital Goes Negative. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;8/9/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32688, p9
The article reports on the adjustment of ratings outlook by Standard & Poor for Fauquier Hospital to negative from stable in Fauquier County, Virginia. The hospital's Series 2002 revenue bonds were addressed by the change in outlook. Shortcomings in financial performance through the first half...