Delaware Officials Upwardly Revise Revenue Forecasts
- Florida Lowers Revenue Estimates by $1.5B; Budget Trimming Lies Ahead. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/3/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32684, p4
The article reports on the lowering of revenue estimates in Florida. The continued deterioration in the country's housing market has forced state economists to revise general revenue estimates downward by nearly $1.5 billion for fiscal 2007 and 2008. Related spending for items, such as furniture...
- DO STATE REVENUE FORECASTERS UTILIZE AVAILABLE INFORMATION? Gentry, William M. // National Tax Journal;Dec89, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p429
This paper tests whether state revenue forecasts incorporate all possible economic and political information. We formally define the concept of rationality and then test it on time series data on New Jersey's major revenue sources. The results show that for most revenue sources, forecasts have a...
- OKLAHOMA: Looking Worse in 2011. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the forecast for the revenue of Oklahoma for fiscal 2011 which is expected to decrease by 966.8 million dollars.
- chapter 4: Special Report. // Saudi Arabia Business Forecast Report;2010 1st Quarter, p29
The article presents the global economic forecasts from 2000 to 2013, provided by Business Monitor International Ltd. including information on global fiscal spending, government finance, and reasons for economic problems.
- DELAWARE: Projections Revisited. Vekshin // Bond Buyer;11/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31258, p39
Reports on the revised revenue projections for Delaware for the fiscal year 2002. Percentage increase in the revenues projected by the Delaware Economic Financial Advisory Council's revenue subcommittee at its meeting held in October 26, 2001; Reason behind the upgrade; Projection of low...
- Virginia Governor Announces Additional Shortfalls in Budget. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;8/20/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31453, p32
Reports the additional shortfalls in budget according to Governor Mark R. Warner in Virginia. Estimation on revenue shortfall for the fiscal 2003ï¿½2004; Reduction of forecast for fiscal 2004; Proposal on the series of measures designed to tackle budget problems in the area.
- Outlook and Assumptions: Alternative Scenarios. // Egypt Country Monitor;Nov2011, p4
The article offers information on the economic outlook and assumptions Egypt's public finances is threaten with the economic activity downturn while global oil prices could fall in the near term.
- Delaware Economic Council: Revenues in 2005 Will Be Better Than Expected. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31887, p4
Reports on the revision by the Delaware Economic and Financial Advisory Council (DEFAC) of the state's revenue estimates on May 18, 2004. Value added to state coffers for 2005; Increase by the DEFAC of its revenue projections for fiscal 2004 and fiscal 2005 budgets; Indications from the May 2004...
- Deficit Shrinking. // Middle East Monitor: East Med;Feb2007, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p8
The article presents an economic forecast for Jordan. The government will continue to spend generously but the point of concern is whether the strong growth would bring growth to revenues at an even faster pace or not. It is expected that generous capital spending should boost growth and...