Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.6% High Yield
- Rolling Around the Curve. Fanning, Nicholas // Point for Credit Union Research & Advice;4/1/2005, pN.PAG
Reports on the status of Treasury yields in the U.S. in February 2005. Factors that influence the yield curve; Average expectations for Federal Funds at the end of 2005; Increase in the two-year Treasury.
- 14-Day Cash Managements Draw 5.170% High Rate. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32457, p2
The article reports on the sales of the Treasury Department in the amount of $29 billion of the 14-day cash management bills at a high tender rate of 5.170% in the U.S. The price was 99.798944 at a bid to cover ratio of 2.44 and coupon at 5.252%. The tenders at the high yield were allotted...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 1.425% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31960, p2
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of four week treasury bills.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes To Raise New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32583, p2
The article reports on the plans of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise new cash by auctioning $8 billion worth of nine-year, 11-month notes to interested public in the U.S. It is accounted that the auction is a reopening of the ten year 4 5/8 percent notes which is dated February 15, 2007 and...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $3.993 Billion. Siegel, Gaiy E. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32583, p2
The article reports on the decision of the U.S. Treasury Department to raise $3.993 billion worth of new cash on its weekly auction of a 91-day and 182-day discount bills in the U.S. on March 13, 2007. The Treasury Department will be selling $38 billion treasury notes to refund $34.007 billion...
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 4.995% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/10/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32378, p2
The article presents the trading of treasury three-year notes in the U.S. As reported by the Treasury Department, it auctioned 21 billion dollars of notes at 4.995 percent yield and with a price of 99.669485. The tenders were totaled at 48,493.976,000 dollars, the Treasury accepted...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 1.980% High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/12/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32048, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned US$8 billion of four-week bills at a 2% high yield, a price of 99.846. The coupon equivalent was 2.011%.
- Treasury Strips Fell $4.36B in August. Neuman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p2
Reports that newly-issued Treasury securities held in stripped form in the U.S. fell $4.36 billion in August 2004 to a total of $173.814 billion.
- Treasury Details 4-Week Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will sell $22 billion of four-week discount bills on September 8, 2004.