February PPI Drops 1.4%; Core Rate Rises 0.3%
- Producer Price Index Plunges. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/15/2015, pA01
9 The producer price index sank 0.4% in April, defying forecasts for a 0.2% rise. It's fallen 3 of the first 4 months in '15 and stands 1.3% lower for the year, the steepest annual decline since '10. The core index, which excludes food and energy, was 0.8% higher vs. a year earlier, the slowest...
- Food industry performance indicators improve; Cost per mile, cost per route, cost per stop fall. Macklin, Gary // Refrigerated Transporter;Dec2002, Vol. 39 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the improvement of the food industry performance indicators in 2002. Effects of economic downturn on the performance indicators of wholesale grocers and retail supermarket chains; Cost per mile of fleet operations; Aspects of wholesale grocery delivery.
- Price highlights 2005: higher energy prices again dominate producer prices. Kowal, Joseph; Lombardozzi, Antonio; Snyders, William; Weinhagen, Jonathan // Monthly Labor Review;Jul2006, Vol. 129 Issue 7, p3
This article provides a minutely detailed analysis of the prices received by producers all along the processing chain in the U.S. in 2005. Prices for finished goods as a whole rose at their fastest rate since 1990, with large price increases for energy goods accompanied by small advances for...
- Producer Prices Perking Up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/14/2014, pA01
10 March's producer price index rose 0.5%, far more than the 0.1% gain that analysts expected and following Feb.'s 0.1% decline. PPI ex food and energy grew 0.6%. A 0.7% rise in service prices led the overall index higher while energy prices declined. The data may be a relief to policymakers...
- Producer prices reverse course in 2008. Kowal, Joseph; Snyders, William; Lombardozzi, Antonio; Borgie, Lana // Monthly Labor Review;Jul2009, Vol. 132 Issue 7, p22
The article focuses on the inflation of the Producer Price Index (PPI) in 2008. It notes the decrease of the PPI for several commodities including finished goods, supplies, and crude materials in 2008 as compared in 2007. It points the price changes in the energy sector as the reason of the...
- Producer Price Indexes - August 2015. // PPI Detailed Report;Aug2015, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on the Producer Price Index (PPI) for final demand in several services as of August 2015. Industries mentioned include transportation and warehousing, energy, and foods industry. Information regarding the production flow, type of commodities, and intermediate...
- Producer prices fall sharply. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/15/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of the U.S. producer price index in September 2015 including the wholesale energy prices but food and energy costs still retreated.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Jan1994, p22
Presents statistics on producer prices in the United States from 1985 up to the fourth quarter of 1993. Consumer foods; Consumer goods; Capital equipment.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Jun94, p22
Presents statistics on producer prices in the United States from 1985 up to May 1994. Consumer foods; Consumer goods; Capital equipment.