Vote Due on K.C. Stadiums
- Arizona Agency on Tight Schedule to Nail Down Cards Stadium Site. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;8/13/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31448, p3
Reports the selection of site for the construction of the Arizona Cardinals stadium. Issuance of revenue bonds; Absence of constructing in an Indian reservation; Realization of the development plan.
- Hamilton County, Ohio, Prepares Sale for Cincinnati Reds. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/23/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31001, p5
Reports on the plan of Hamilton County, Ohio to sell 275 million dollars of bonds for the Cincinnati Reds stadium. Structure of the bonds; Payment plans.
- St. Louis Lawmakers Hope Governor Will Endorse Stadium Plan. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/24/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31124, p36
Reports on the issuance of bonds for the construction of a stadium for the Saint Louis Cardinals in Saint Louis, Illinois. Structure of the bonds; Payment terms.
- Tax Proposals Under Consideration for Birmingham Stadium Complex. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p3
No abstract available.
- That's one helluva Christmas present! Greer, Erin // American City & County;Dec2013, Vol. 128 Issue 12, p4
In this article the author focuses on residents of Cobb County, Georgia contributing 200 million dollars for building a new stadium. He states that there will be no increase in tax for the residents though taxes on services will be levied. He mentions that money will be raised through bonds. He...
- ILLINOIS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the progress of the proposed $ 580 million renovation of Chicago's Soldier Field after the Chicago Plan Commission endorsed the proposal despite objections of local and federal bank officials. Officials responsible for the renovation plans; Details of the overall financing package;...
- MINNESOTA. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/21/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31101, p31
Reports on the plans of Minnesota-based baseball team Minnesota Twins for construction of a $ 300 million stadium that would be financed by the team. Bond issue involved in the plan; Provision of an interest-free loan by Saint Paul, Minnesota; Introduction of a bill related to the bond issue of...
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p27
Reports developments related to the bonds in the U.S. Worth of revenue bonds allocated for the construction of stadium in Phoenix, Arizona; Reaction on the use of bond proceed in purchasing commemorative paperweights in Kansas; Efforts of the city council of Austin to pool funds for the...
- Hey, Rudy. Hey, George. Hey, Fred. L.A. offers solution to stadium woes. Brady, James // Crain's New York Business;04/27/98, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p9
Opinion. Discusses the plans of New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani to impose commercial rent tax on certain firms in order to create financing for stadiums. Percentage of tax imposed on the firms; Speculation on places where the stadiums can be constructed; Reference to the construction of an indoor...