After Rare Triple-A Trifecta, Arizona WIFA Goes to Market
- MARYLAND: Triple-A Water SRF Deal Set. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;3/31/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32846, p9
The article reports on the plan of the Maryland Water Quality Financing Administration to sell $48.6 million in revolving loan fund revenue bonds in a negotiated sale on April 9, 2008. The plan establishes a new indenture for the agency's clean water and drinking water state revolving fund....
- Water SRFs Rate Triple-A on Average as Sector Continues to Strengthen. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31437, p38
Reports the ratings of the tax-exemption bonds sold for wastewater and drinking water state revolving funds (SRF) in the U.S. Performance of the SRF programs; Funding of the programs from the grants of the Environmental Protection Agency; Provision of low interest loans to local governments and...
- Wisconsin Selling $100M of Water Debt After Moody's Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p6
The article reports on the plans of Wisconsin to sell $100 million of revolving-fund water revenue bonds in a competitive sale on October 17, 2006. Moody's Investors Service upgraded its rating for the bonds to Aa1 from Aa2, with a stable outlook. The proceeds of the sale will fund loans for...
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/05/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30763, p24
Reports on changes in bond market analysts' ratings of different bond issues in the United States as of November 5, 1999. Bond issuers and underwriters; Amount of bonds outstanding in the issue.
- One-Year Note Index. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p32
Presents monthly information about bond rates as of February 14, 2002.
- Election results for November 4, 1997. Gerard, Juanita // Bond Buyer;11/06/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30268, p25
Presents the results of the bond election in the United States on November 4, 1997. Approved rates; Defeated rates; Unofficially approved rates; Unofficially defeated rates.
- Refunding Delay Should Prove Profitable for Florida County. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/31/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31067, p1
Reports on how a refunding delay should prove profitable for Broward County when it goes to market with a debt rating upgraded to the highest of any county in Florida. Resource recovery revenue bonds; Estimated savings; Upgrade of the bond offering by Standard & Poor's; Rating by Moody's...
- Moody's raises Colo. Water revs to Aaa. // Bond Buyer;03/31/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30610, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has raised the bond rating of the Colorado Water Resources and Power Development Authority.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/31/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30861, p18
Reports on changes in bond ratings in the United States as of March 31, 2000. Bond issuers; Net value of the bond issue; Factors behind the changes in bond ratings.