First Albany Capital Hires Ex-Roosevelt & Cross SVP
- 1st Albany Unit Hires Dallas Office Head. // American Banker;12/17/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 241, p7
Announces that Vincent Matrone joined First Albany Capital as senior vice president, and will head up the company's new Dallas office. Profile of First Albany, an investment banking, sales, and trading division of First Albany Cos.; Profile of Matrone.
- Broward's Airport FA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p31
Reports on Broward County Commissioners' approval of the hiring of First Albany Capital Inc. as financial adviser for the sale of debt on behalf of Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport in Florida.
- Matrone Ends Retirement to Start First Albany's Dallas Office. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32029, p6
The article presents information on Vince Matrone, a longtime Texas investment banker, who has stepped away from retirement from Goldman, Sachs & Co. to open a new Dallas office for First Albany Capital Inc. The new office is located near Dallas' Galleria at 15950 North Dallas Parkway Tollway...
- Top 50 Independent Broker/Dealer Women Advisors in 2011. // Registered Rep;Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p10
The article presents a list of top women advisor lists as well as a chart on several firms.
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p2
A correction to the article on Roosevelt & Cross is presented.
- A DECADE OF IMPROVEMENT? // Disclosures;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
The article reveals the result of a survey which cited that financial executives believed that women in finance and accounting can more easily climb to corporate ladder than they could 10 years ago.
- Gibbs Put in Full Charge of First Albany's Muni Group. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p6
The article reports that New York-based First Albany Capital Inc. has given sole control of the municipal group to Kenneth D. Gibbs, who had shared that position since the spring with Arthur T. Murphy, who has been credited with building what was a small regional shop into a national competitor....
- Former First Albany Municipals Head Files Claim With NASD Seeking $8M. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p5
Reports on the move of Arthur T. Murphy, former employee of First Albany Capital Inc., to file an arbitration claim with the National Association of Securities Dealers seeking damages from the firm in the U.S. Allegation of Murphy that he was fraudulently induced to remain in the employ of the...
- Upstate N.Y.'s Ithaca College Readies $48.9M Refunding. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32210, p3
Reports on the plans of Ithaca College to sell $48.9 million of revenue bonds to refund two series of bonds issued in the late 1990s in Ithaca, New York. Issuance of its debt through the Tompkins County Industrial Development Agency; Cost of Series B bonds that will be hedged with an interest...