Hinojosa Takes the Reins at Estrada Hinojosa
- Hensarling In Line f or Key Chair. HEMMERDINGER, JONATHAN // Bond Buyer;9/26/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33788, p1
The article focuses on the Jeb Hensarling, a Republican Congressman and candidate of the U.S. House Financial Services Committee election for the chairmanship. It discusses Hensarling's career development and mentions Phil Gramm, former Texas congressman and senator, as the mentor of Hensarling....
- Estrada Named to Board of Directors for Dallas Fed. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32050, p7
The article reports on the announcement by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas that Robert Estrada, the chairman, president, and chief executive officer of Dallas--based Estrada Hinojosa & Co., has been elected to the bank's board of directors. Estrada will serve a three-year term ending December...
- Estrada Hinojosa maintains personal touch in expansion drive. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p30
Focuses on the client loyalty maintained by Estrada Hinojosa & Co. as it implements an expansion program in the United States. Ranking by the company among financial advisers in Texas; Major infrastructure programs being made by the company; Number of issues made as co-manager and financial...
- by the numbers. // Hotel Management (21582122);Jul2012, Vol. 227 Issue 9, p6
The article presents various facts related to chief executive officers (CEOs) in the hotel industry including a majority of CEOs in Europe and North America being in their early 50s, an increase in the turnover of CEOs in 2011 compared to 2009, and many CEOs being well educated.
- Gatekeepers. // Latin Trade (English);Sep2007, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses reports within the September 2007 issue of "Latin Trade," including one on Brazil Central Bank President Henrique Meirelles and another on Robert Selander, global CEO of payments processor MasterCard.
- CORRECTION. // Hill;10/3/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 116, p3
A correction to the article regarding the president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Mental Health America that was published in the October 2, 2008 issue is presented.
- Firm specializing in border issues opens in San Diego. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30576, p44
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based Estrada Hinojosa and Co.'s plan to open its office in San Diego, California. Company background; Services offered by the investment consulting firm.
- Estrada Hinojosa Named FA for Bexar County, Tex., Rail District. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/4/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31585, p3
Reports that Bexar County, Texas-based Rural Rail District has named Estrada Hinojosa & Co. as its financial advisor. Accolades expressed by Robert Estrada, president and chief executive officer of Estrada Hinojosa regarding their selection; Possible issuance of multi-million revenue bonds for...
- HMH Names Zecher President & CEO. // Educational Marketer;9/12/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p1
The article announces that Linda Zecher was appointed as president, chief executive officer (CEO), and director at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) in Boston, Massachusetts.