Bristol Bringing Bans
- Day, Berry & Howard opens Greenwich office. Scott // Fairfield County Business Journal;11/22/99, Vol. 38 Issue 47, p6
Reports that Day Berry & Howard LLP, Connecticut's largest law firm, has opened an office in Greenwich. Similarity to the opening of the Hartford office in 1978; Specialization of the firm; Clients.
- Mock courtroom helps lawyers test their cases. Strempel, Dan // Fairfield County Business Journal;02/22/99, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p3
Reports on New England law firm Day, Berry & Howard's building of its own courtroom in Hartford, Connecticut for the purpose of training and pre-trial preparation. Touting of the advantage of the courtroom in the firm's litigation preparation and presentation; Features of the mock court;...
- Law firm expands its Greenwich office. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/29/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 44, p9
Reports on the expansion of Day, Berry and Howard law firm in Greenwich, Connecticut. Reopening of the office of the firm; Number of attorneys of the firm; Benefits of the expansion for the firm.
- Newsmakers. // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/15/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 33, p24
The article presents news briefs related to business executives in Connecticut compiled as of August 2005. W. Robert Berkley Jr. was promoted to executive vice-president at W.R. Berkley Corp. Joshua W. Cohen has joined the New Haven office of the law firm Day, Berry and Howard LLP. Michael...
- Psst. Want a hot property? Check out this video. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr95, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p29
Reports on the use of video facilities by People's Bank of Bridgeport, Connecticut, to market foreclosed property to national and international buyers. Details of some notable deals.
- Plan helps bank survive fire. Simpson, Holly // Business Insurance;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p14
Reports that a contingency plan and quick action were contributing factors in helping People's Bank, located in Bridgeport, Connecticut, to reopen a week after a fire destroyed its building. Cause of the fire; Losses suffered by bank in fire; How bank officials were able to restart operations...
- People's in Connecticut building a business as correspondent bank. Epstein, Jonathan D. // American Banker;10/18/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 201, p8
Reports that People's Bank of Bridgeport, Connecticut is providing a full menu of correspondent banking services. Occasional participation in loans with community banks.
- People's Bank does fine by keeping card simple. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;12/14/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 240, p15
Focuses on the People's Bank's profile in the credit card industry. Reputation for running a respectable but unremarkable card business; Growth in the bank's assets; Comments from bank executives; Bank operations.
- People's of Conn. creates unit for growing card business. Fickenscher, Lisa // American Banker;8/23/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 162, p12
Reports that People's Bank of Bridgeport, Connecticut has restructured its credit card division. Growth of credit card program; Executive changes.