Calif.'s Hillsborough City Schools Receive Rare AAA Rating from S&P
- Byron USD Gets A-Plus. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/25/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32453, p35
The article reports that the planned issuance of $9.8 million of Series 2006A general obligation bonds by the Byron Union School District in California has been assigned by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services with an A-plus rating. For fiscal 2007, the district has a sizable tax base of $2.8...
- Portland Schools Drop. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/7/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31879, p37
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. downgraded Portland Public Schools's limited-tax and unlimited-tax general obligations bonds and credit bonds in Oregon. Decline in revenue; Decrease in enrollment.
- Chippewa Hilts SD Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32086, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its underlying rating on the outstanding general obligation debt of the Chippewa Hills, Michigan School District.
- Golden Valley Bans. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p39
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Golden Valley Unified School District's bond anticipation notes by Standard & Poor's Rating Services in California. Amount involved in the bond deal; Use of the proceeds from the transaction; Upgrade made to the district's general obligation bonds.
- MICHIGAN: Whitmore's Negative Revise. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/7/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32750, p9
The article reports on the downward revision of Standard & Poor's Corp.'s outlook for the general obligation debt and the $7.4 million advance refunding bond to be sold on November 7, 2007 by Whitmore Lake Public Schol District in Michigan in November 2007. The agency rated the new bonds A with...
- Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco ISD, Texas, Cut to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p10
The article reports on the reduction of credit program rating on Ben Bolt-Palito Blanco Independent School District, Texas general obligation debt by benchmarks provider Standard & Poor's Ratings Services Inc. due to the noted declining financial performance and position of the district.
- Irvine Unified School District FA, Calif., 2005A Upgraded to BBB-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/11/2014, p31
The article reports on the decision by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise its rating on the series 2005A community facilities district refunding bonds of the Irvine Unified School District Financing Authority in 2014.
- Point Pleasant Beach Board of Ed, N.J., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34063, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised the ratings of New Jersey's Point Pleasant Beach Borough Board of Education's general obligation bonds on the grounds of board's recent history. It reveals that upgradation of ratings reflects the Standard & Poor's good...
- Sangamon, Ill., Schools Upgraded by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32026, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor Corp.'s has raised its rating on Sangamon County, Illinois, School District No, !86's outstanding general obligation bonds to A from Aminus, reflecting the closure of a multiyear operating deficit and improved reserves. The district's credit factors also...
- S&P Revises Outlook On Orange SD, Ohio. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31856, p2
Reports on Standard & Poor's revision of the outlook on Orange School District, Ohio's outstanding school improvement bonds, from stable to positive. Potential for upward rating movement; Affirmation of the AA-plus rating on bonds.