Weekly Reporters See $140.1 Million in Inflows
- Weekly Reporters Post Inflow of $293.6 Million. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32459, p7
No abstract available.
- Net Inflows Fall to $82.4M for Weekly Reporters. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p7
The article reports the decrease in net inflows into weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. during the week ended June 28, 2006. It followed a net inflow of $192.74 million the previous week into the category. The four-week moving average of inflows for all municipal bond funds...
- WINNERS &LOSERS. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p7
Presents charts depicting the winners and losers of the open-end national municipal bond funds in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2005. Gainers in general municipal debt; Losers in intermediate municipal debt; Performers in the high-yield municipal debt.
- Weekly Reporters See Net Inflow of $345M. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32856, p6
The article reports on the weekly performance of municipal bond mutual funds which gained a net inflow of $345 million during the period ending April 9, 2008, in the U.S. The results were up from a $333 million inflow, representing about 73% of all municipal bond funds, excluding those of the...
- Funds Gain 436.7M, First Inflows in 5 Weeks. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p8
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond mutual funds for the week ended April 28, 2005 in the U.S. Net loss during the week; Total assets of municipal bond funds; Outflow of taxable bond funds.
- Weekly Reporters See Net Inflows of $881M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/12/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32876, p7
The article reports on the $881 million net inflow of municipal bond mutual funds during the period ending May 7, 2008, in the U.S. This shows an increase from a $478 million inflow and indicates the largest net inflow to the sector since February 8, 2006. It represents about 73% of all...
- Inflows Into Weekly Reporters Fall to $51.11 M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;5/15/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32381, p46
The article provides updates on the municipal bond market in the U.S. for the week ended May 10, 2006. According to reports, the net inflows into weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds dropped to 51.11 million dollars. The four-week moving average for all municipal bond funds increase to...
- Weekly Reporters Post $397 Million Inflow. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/6/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32502, p7
The article reports that weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds had a net inflow of $397 million during the week ended November 1. 2006 in the U.S. According to AMG Data Services, the results were down from an inflow of $485 million during the previous week. The four-week moving average...
- Funds Have Net Inflows for 3d Straight Week. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;1/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32299, p36
The article reports on the net inflow of municipal bond mutual funds in the U.S. The funds received a net inflow of 152.61 million dollars which only represent 73 percent of the assets in municipal bond funds because they exclude funds that report a monthly basis. Weekly reporting table bond...