WGBH Readies $62M Sale of VR Debt With Mass Development as Conduit
- Check the output and forget the input. Keenan, Ted // Finance Week;5/3/2002, p13
Focuses on the use of company donations for upliftment programs in South Africa. Changes needed in the flow of money; Utilization of blueprint by policymakers; Role of the Research Institute for Socio-Economic in measuring job security.
- Vision 2025 Support. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p31
The article reports on the news conference called by the George Kaiser Family Foundation to propose financial support for Vision 2025, an economic and community infrastructure development plan in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The foundation is expected to announce its plan to help Tulsa by providing a...
- Bank One rolls out private foundation product. Schneider, A.J. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/20/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the private foundation services offered by Bank One in Indianapolis, Indiana. Aim to provide grants to other organization for charitable purposes; Source of the foundation funds; Amount allocated for the private foundation.
- Seeds For Education. // Science Teacher;Sep2001, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p84
Reports the provision of monetary grants by the Lorrie Otto Seeds for Education Fund of the Milwaukee Foundation in Wisconsin.
- Domestic Private Foundations and Charitable Trusts, 2000. Ludlum, Melissa // Statistics of Income (SOI) Bulletin;Fall2003, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p137
Presents statistics on private foundations and charitable trusts in the U.S. in 2000. Legal definition of private foundation; Classification of private foundations; Sources of foundation revenue; Categories of revenue.
- Sault Hospital project could start next fall. Louiseize, Kelly // Northern Ontario Business;Nov2005, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
Reports that Sault Sainte Marie will be looking for private contributors in developing the new Sault Area Hospital in Northern Ontario in 2005. Pooling of both private and public resources to start the hospital in fall 2006; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications for...
- Grants to relieve strain on utility bills. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/25/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p19A
Reports the grants awarded by United Way of Central Indiana to help member agencies on with utility bills.
- Help for Victims of Hate. // Your Church;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p8
Reports the provision of grants by the Boston Piano Religious Trust to houses of worship in the United States.
- Peyback grant deadline is Feb. 1. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p9
Reports on the awarding of cash grants to community agencies by the PeyBack Foundation in Indianapolis, Indiana. Total amount disbursed by the organization; List of recipients of the cash grant.