N.Y. ESDC Bothered by the Waiting Over Long-Planned $425M Deal
- N.Y. Development Corp. gets new CFO. Roy, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/24/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30237, p40
Reports on the appointment of Frances A. Walton as chief financial officer of the Empire State Development Corp. (ESDC), succeeding Joseph A. Branca. Career history; Recommendation for appointment to the ESDC board.
- Tangible Results are the Payoff for Challenging Work. WALTON, FRANCES // Bond Buyer;12/5/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33824, Following pA12
An interview with the chief financial and administrative officer Frances Walton in Empire State Development Corp. is presented. When asked about the biggest challenge in building her career, she refers that working in a man's world was the biggest challenge as in many ways public finance is...
- Empire State Development Corp. Trims Upcoming Deal to $322M. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/10/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32129, p3
The article reports that the Empire State Development Corp. plans to proceed with a sizable refunding despite weakening in the municipal market after stronger-than-expected employment numbers prompted a sell-off in Treasuries. It informs that officials bad planned to sell $330 million of...
- ESD awards grants to CNYfirms for skills training. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;7/8/96, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p22
Reports on Empire State Development Corp.'s approval of the company's budget for skills-training program.
- G&C Foods takes title to park street freezer. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;03/17/97, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Empire State Development Corp.s acquisition of a refrigerated warehouse in Syracuse, New York.
- Empire State Development names dealers. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;01/16/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30312, p30
Reports that the Empire State Development Corp. has announced its underwriting syndicate and the slate of financial products dealers it plans to work with for the next two years. Retention of senior managers for the corporation; Selection of seven financial products providers.
- State to recognize Capital Region small businesses. // New York Amsterdam News;8/24/96, Vol. 87 Issue 34, p36
Announces the holding of the Small Business Showcase Breakfast in Albany, New York on September 11, 1996 by the Empire State Development. Comments of Empire State's commissioner Charles A. Garganon on the event; Contact information.
- Job development program launched to aid businesses. // New York Amsterdam News;08/27/98, Vol. 89 Issue 35, p19
Provides information on the establishment of a Job Development Authority (JDA) Partnership Program by the Empire State Development. Benefits of the program; Impact of the program on JDA loan activity and funds; Estimated amount of unused bonding authority available by JDA; Names of the official...
- ESD approves grants for LI companies. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/25/96, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p33
Reports on Empire State Development's approval of $172,600 in New York State Industrial Effectiveness Program grants to seven companies in Long Island New York.