Wholesale Inventories, Sales Increase
- Wholesale Sales Decline; Inventories Increase. Hume, Lynne // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
The article reports that the sales of merchant wholesalers decreased in the U.S. in November 2005. Sales of durable goods declined 0.5%, while nondurable goods sale decreased 1.0%. Meanwhile, inventories of merchant wholesalers increased by 0.4%. Petroleum sales decreased 7.0% in November, the...
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Up. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p2
Reports on the rise in inventories of merchant wholesalers in January according to the Commerce Department. Wholesale sales; Predicted wholesale inventories; Inventories of durable goods and non-durable goods; Non-durable good sales.
- Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.8%; Sales Fall 0.3% in November. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;1/12/2015, Issue 34240, p1
Wholesale inventories increased 0.8% in November, the Commerce Department reported Friday.
- Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.1%; Sales Gain 0.7% in July. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/11/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34176, p1
The article informs that the wholesale inventories in the U.S. has increased 0.1 percent in July 2014, as reported by the U.S. commerce Department. Topics include increase in inventories and sales of durable goods, increase in sales of nondurable goods, and decline in the inventories-to-sales ratio.
- August Wholesale Inventories Jump 0.7%. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F339, p1
The value of wholesale inventories rose 0.7% in August while sales were down 0.7%, data released Thursday morning by the U.S. Commerce Department showed.
- Dec. Wholesale Sales, Inventories Up 1.0%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32317, p2
The article reports on the increase in the sales of merchant wholesalers by one percent in December 2005, as durable goods increased 1.3 percent and sales of nondurable goods rose 0.7 percent in the United States. Inventories of merchant wholesalers increased by 1.0 percent to almost $362.5...
- Wholesale Inventories, Sales Rose in October. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32276, p2
The article reports on the data released by the U.S. Commerce Department, which states that sales of merchant wholesalers rose 1.2 percent in October 2005. The increase in sales has outdone the expectations from analysts who had expected a decline. A record sales of $314.9 billion of wholesalers...
- Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3%; Sales Gain 0.5% in December. // Bond Buyer;6/12/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34125, p1
The article reports on the data released by the U.S. Commerce Department, which revealed rise in the wholesale inventories in December 2013. It noted that the inventories rose 0.3 percent and sales were increased by 0.5 percent as per the calculation by the news service provider Market News...
- Wholesale Inventories Rise 1.4%; Sales Gain 1.0% in October. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;12/11/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34026, p1
The article focuses on data released by the U.S. Commerce Department as of December 2013 related to wholesale inventories and sales market in the U.S. According to the data, automobile sales have decreased by 4.5 percent, value of wholesale inventories increased by 1.4 percent while sales...