Munis Soften on Non-Farm Growth Figures
- N.Y. MTA Plans Bond Sales for January. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;12/13/2016, p1
New York MTA intends to sell $1.3 billion of bonds in January including a $100 million remarketing, said finance manager Patrick McCoy.
- Munis Off 1/8 to 1/4; Primary Builds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p2
Reports on the decline in municipal bond prices in the United States for the week of March 12, 2001. Factors attributing to the decline in municipal bond prices during the given time period; Reaction of municipal traders to the current bond market condition in the country; Traders' contention...
- Municipals Drop 1/4 to 3/8 Point in Spotty Trade Ahead of New Deals. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p2
Focuses on the decreased municipal bond prices in the United States according to market trading results on November 6, 2000. Average trading rates; Issuers with the biggest losses.
- Munis Finish Firm in Slow Trading; Some Detroit GOs Priced for Retail. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31192, p2
Reports that municipal bond prices in the United States were steady in July 30, 2001. Factors attributing to such pricing trend; Reaction of bond traders to such market condition; Overview on prices of various bond issues during the given time period.
- Municipals Rise in Light Trading; J.P. Morgan Prices Chicago Air Debt. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p2
Reports on the stability of municipal bond prices in the United States during the August 16, 2001 light trading. Total value of bonds sold; Details of bond sale and offerings; Investors' preference for government bonds.
- Prices finish mixed with weak tone in light pre-holiday trading. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30794, p2
Reports on municipal bond prices in the United States as of December 22, 1999. Minimal trading activity; Year-end tax-loss swapping; Bidding for various customer lists circulating in the secondary market; Range of point losses at the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.
- Municipal Prices End Week Down; Market to Watch FOMC's Meeting. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;06/26/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30920, p2
Analyzes pricing trends in the United States municipal bond market as of June 23, 2000. Decline in prices; Secondary dollar bond trading by the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority, Massachusetts Abatement Trust, Atlanta Water and Sewer Authority, Atlanta Airport Authority, New Jersey Turnpike...
- Some buyers wait in wings, spooked by rates; others step up. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;06/03/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30654, p6
Focuses on bond market trends affecting municipal bond prices in the United States for June 2, 1999. Retail buyers shying away from tax-exempt markets; Impact of interest rate hikes on investors' interest.
- Munis Finish 1/4 to 3/8 Point Higher; Prices Raised on Parts of Some Loans. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/15/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31097, p2
Reports on the rise in municipal bond prices in the United States in March 14, 2001. Factors attributing to the rise in municipal bond prices in the country; Overview on municipal bond issuance activity in the country within the given time period; Yields of different bond offerings transacted...